Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Niggers giving other niggers batwings on the rise and we are powerless to stop it says Durham, NC nigger sheriff

'We cannot arrest the crime away;' Durham police chief, sheriff address rising crime rates

Durham has been seeing a rise in gun violence since the start of the pandemic. Shootings have increased by nearly 40% in Durham this year compared to last year. Those involved in crime are mostly young adult niggers, according to officials.
    "Black lives matter," nigger Durham Sheriff Clarence Birkhead said on Saturday. "Unfortunately, some have died at the hands of police. But more have died at the hands of niggers who look like them."
    Cerlelyn Davis, nigger she boon Durham police chief, spoke with passion on Saturday's press conference about how large the problem of rising nigger crime rates is.

"The Durham Police Department cannot handle a problem that is bigger than the Durham Police Department," she said.
    Nigger she boon Durham County Commissioner Brenda Howerton addressed racism as a "public health crisis," and asked the county to look at racist systems in place that prevent niggers from moving upward in society.

Howerton has been the only she boon on the board for the past 12 years, she said.
    https://www.wral.com/we-cannot-arres...ates/19341440/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Durham County Commissioner Brenda Howerton addressed racism as a "public health crisis," ...

The only public health crisis I could foresee wouldn't be from racism, but with all that nigger on nigger killing going on, a shortage of drawers at the morgue. That could cause quite a stench that could drift into human neighborhoods. Now that's a public health crisis.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I'm good with niggers killing other niggers, just NO humans being killed.

Keep up the stellar work shit demons.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers deleting each other is good.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole thing is absolutely hysterical if you think about it. Niggers be mad at da pohleeces. The police decide f this, im not going to arrest a nigger or shoot any more niggers and risk losing my livelihood. Niggers kill more niggers due to lack of police presence. Niggers mad at police for not arresting niggers and blame whitey. What a cycle of niggerdom.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same sort of TNB rise around here. Apparently only some whites think nigger lives matter
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have no problems with niggers killing each other as long as it wasn't around humans.

First, taxpayers have to clean up the mess.

Second, since niggers can't hit their targets in in 9 out of 10 rounds, the first 9 rounds always seem to hit other people or property and neither is acceptable.

If they were all shipped BTA, I would gladly send them with free guns and ammo.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would have no problems with niggers killing each other as long as it wasn't around humans.

First, taxpayers have to clean up the mess.

Second, since niggers can't hit their targets in in 9 out of 10 rounds, the first 9 rounds always seem to hit other people or property and neither is acceptable.

If they were all shipped BTA, I would gladly send them with free guns and ammo.
    If only niggers kept crime to each other,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seeqlcxew6y21.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	12648

The problem is that they don't. So as much as I'd love to release a nigger that had killed another nigger (especially niglets), eventually the nigger would rob or hurt or kill a human. That's why I support max-length NU scholarships for every nigger caught. Cut jail expenses down to $3650 a year per nigger (how can it not be done for $10 a day?), and it's actually an investment in increasing society's safety.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are powerless to stop it?
    Why would we want to stop it?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    If only niggers kept crime to each other,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seeqlcxew6y21.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	12648

The problem is that they don't. So as much as I'd love to release a nigger that had killed another nigger (especially niglets), eventually the nigger would rob or hurt or kill a human. That's why I support max-length NU scholarships for every nigger caught. Cut jail expenses down to $3650 a year per nigger (how can it not be done for $10 a day?), and it's actually an investment in increasing society's safety.
    Rent them out as cheap farm labor.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger she boon Durham County Commissioner Brenda Howerton addressed racism as a "public health crisis," and asked the county to look at racist systems in place that prevent niggers from moving upward in society.
    So racism is making niggers kill other niggers at unprecedented rates? If evil, rayciss YT could just learn to love niggers, that means niggers would turn into honest, hard-working, decent, non-violent human beings? Finally, we found a solution to the nigger problem. Thank you, sheboon Brenda!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers killing niggers is a non crime.

15. Likes Ignatow liked this post