Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger named 'Demon Lane' blames 'Baltimore Apartheid' for his sad lot in life

Hopeless in Baltimore, ground zero of US 'urban apartheid'

Demon Lane says his east Baltimore neighborhood will still be blighted by drug dealing, deadly gunfire, rat-infested vacant houses and hopelessness, no matter who wins America's presidential election in November.

His area is overwhelmingly Black, deeply poor and devastated by decades of neglect, which stands in stark contrast to the pricey condos, new stores and safe streets a few miles away in overwhelmingly white and affluent areas.

Baltimore is nearly two-thirds Black, yet it's also been ranked one of the nation's most segregated cities, where experts say the poorest African Americans are expected to live about two decades less than people in the wealthiest white districts.

Baltimore's troubles have been a political tool for President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly attacked the city that has been Democrat-led for decades, most recently calling it the "WORST IN NATION."
    Wait for it. Wait for it. It's coming.

"Baltimore actually is ground zero for urban apartheid in America," researcher and activist Lawrence Brown said in an interview posted to YouTube earlier this year.

He noted that Baltimore's leaders passed the first residential racial zoning law in America's history in 1910, which said Black people could not move onto white-majority blocks and vice-versa.
    You knew where this was heading. BLAME WHITEY! When all else fails, niggers must always screams raycissms and blame whitey.

"You can put all the Black Lives Matter flags that you want -- if you are white, you will still benefit from the system," Lanahan said.

"Wealth follows whiteness and blackness gets penalized and that's why things never change."

But for east Baltimore resident Edmond Hargrove, a 43-year-old African American, change isn't coming regardless of who has sworn to finally solve the neighborhood's misery.

"We're always forgotten. They promise us stuff... six months after, it goes right back to the way it was."
    https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...rban-apartheid
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never understand the whining about "neglect" when it comes to nigger poverty. Niggers in Africa are infinitely poorer than our own inbred North American slave-descended niggers. Are they being "neglected" too...?

Who is "neglecting" our niggers? Because if they are fact being "neglected", that means someone else or another party is responsible for them.

If the niggers don't like being poor or getting shot at, why don't they work their way to a better life and move away?

When I finished college I was dirt-poor and didn't like it. I worked hard, did what I had to do, and you know what...?, I'm not poor anymore. It didn't take that long to turn the corner -- maybe 2 or 3 years. I never felt "neglected", nor did I expect anyone else to fix my shit. As my economic situation improved, so did the rest of my life. I moved to a nicer safer area, got married, and was able to buy a house. Again, it didn't take that long, and I never blamed my initial poverty on "neglect". I never felt someone else, or gubmint, was responsible for me in any way.

These Baltinig niggers ooking and eeking about "neglect" are overlooking the fact that 50% of their problems are caused by other niggers, and the remaining 50% are caused by the reality that they are niggers in the first place.

That's not "neglect", that's just niggers...

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I will never understand the whining about "neglect" when it comes to nigger poverty. Niggers in Africa are infinitely poorer than our own inbred North American slave-descended niggers. Are they being "neglected" too...?

Who is "neglecting" our niggers? Because if they are fact being "neglected", that means someone else or another party is responsible for them.

If the niggers don't like being poor or getting shot at, why don't they work their way to a better life and move away?

When I finished college I was dirt-poor and didn't like it. I worked hard, did what I had to do, and you know what...?, I'm not poor anymore. It didn't take that long to turn the corner -- maybe 2 or 3 years. I never felt "neglected", nor did I expect anyone else to fix my shit. As my economic situation improved, so did the rest of my life. I moved to a nicer safer area, got married, and was able to buy a house. Again, it didn't take that long, and I never blamed my initial poverty on "neglect". I never felt someone else, or gubmint, was responsible for me in any way.

These Baltinig niggers ooking and eeking about "neglect" are overlooking the fact that 50% of their problems are caused by other niggers, and the remaining 50% are caused by the reality that they are niggers in the first place.

That's not "neglect", that's just niggers...
    Considering that I grew up in the '70s 42 miles "souf" of Ba Mo' everything you said is TRUE!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean that someone could work their way out of poverty!?

LOL
    You did and that is commendable. Working your way out of poverty. WORK! WORK!
    Do what you must but work your way out of .
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    1910 huh? Youd think it would look like wakanda and have flying caras n sheeit by now if you were to listen to their imaginary nigger lore.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Lane? Maybe that nigger should start by blaming its mother for its problems in life. There is no way you are going to get a job anywhere with a name like that.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a child,I was told that the reason niggers had flat noses is because that’s where god put his foot when he pulled off their tails.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are disgusting me with their abject excuses. Lots of poor groups of people around the worlds at least managed to create decent communities to live in and didn't resort to crime as a legit choice. Niggers just love to fuck up their nests then blame YT for not only the shit they caused, but even their bad behavior. They have no shame.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You mean that someone could work their way out of poverty!?

LOL
    You did and that is commendable. Working your way out of poverty. WORK! WORK!
    Do what you must but work your way out of .
    That's it, Whitey Ford! It always bothered me growing up that we never had any extra money. It was always scrimp, save, scrimp save... I didn't want to raise my family like that.

Of course, the spoiled little ingrates have no idea how good they've always had it

But it always comes back to hard work!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a famous Democrat once said.

"Segregation now. Segregation Tomorrow. Segregation forever.
    It was right then and it is right now. Too bad he buckled and apologized for the reality. Segregation was the best thing for niggers. But they didn't want to work to improve their end. They wanted what YT had on theirs. You could give a fishing pole to a human and a nigger and put them both in the same boat. All day long the human is reeling in fish for his family but the nigger is sitting on his ass taking a nap. At the end of the day the nigger will demand half the fish because he was on the boat. Even though the only contribution was a grease stain.

Those niggers that bought the property down south and want to create a black city on what, 19 acres? When it fails utterly they will blame YT for not infusing it with billions in tax dollars.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.