Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kim Kartrashian is warned about "working" with Trump.

Kim Kardashian says she was warned that working with President Trump would kill her reputation.

“Trust me, everyone called me and said, ‘Don’t you dare step foot in that White House or your reputation is done,’” Kardashian told David Letterman
    Her reputation as what? An overly-siliconed, fake, nigger-loving whore? Yeah, that's some reputation to protect.

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/19/kim-k...d-ruin-my-rep/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Her reputation as what? An overly-siliconed, fake, nigger-loving whore? Yeah, that's some reputation to protect.

Yep!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

The Kardashians are getting rich, hundreds of millions nigger rich, by miscegenating with rappers, basketball stars, and any other random nigger. They've influenced a lot of their Armenian relatives to burn coal and oil drill. There's a new race of half-Armenian half-niggers rapping in the LA and Orange County areas. That's the new cool for them. I am sure their parents and grandparents are so proud, leaving a communist country only to see their children and grandchildren produce niggers. It has gotten out of hand. Even Serena has an Armenian husband. I don't understand their desire for dark meat.

Kardashians and Jenners live in a very exclusive enclave in Calabasas; a gated mansion area where homes are $10,000,000 to $50,000,000. To get there, you first enter another gated community, from $2,000,000 to $7,000,000. Lots of camel jocks and cheating bastard Islamic businessmen and Hollywood types live there. Back to the ultra-rich: Kartrashian neighbors include Britney, Jessica Simpson, Nigger Murphy (with its Australian coalburner whore), and Cedric the Nigger. On the other side of the 101 Freeway is Dr. Dre, rapping bastard. Jamie Foxx lives 20 minutes north in a ranch in Thousand Oaks. I am glad I don't live adjacent to there anymore, left in the early 2010s. High-fashion negresses and shallow people. Used to work there but now I am 90 miles south. I forgot, Kobe died in the hills there in Calabasas! That place is cursed!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! A nasty, disgusting mud shark whore worrying about her reputation.She should’ve thought about that 1000 nigger dicks ago!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post