Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Masked Nigger Shotguns a 13 yo Boy Dead while the boy was mowing the lawn

The victim’s brother Jesus Zavala, 16, told local outlets that the family had been working on the lawnmower when a suspect–a black man with a ski mask on, gray shirt and black pants–drove up, and shot Brayan in the face with a shotgun.

The shooter “didn’t say nothing,” (dindu nuffin either) Zavala said. “He didn’t say, ‘I’m assaulting you. I’m robbing you.’ Naw, he just stood there and shot my brother.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/silent...ctims-brother/
    Brayan Zavala say his name!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably didnt even know the kid. Niggers just like to do shit like this for no reason whatsoeva! The media will barely cover it and the nigger has probably done this more than once.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Probably didnt even know the kid. Niggers just like to do shit like this for no reason whatsoeva! The media will barely cover it and the nigger has probably done this more than once.
    It had to be gang related, maybe some initiation ritual.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    It had to be gang related, maybe some initiation ritual.
    That's my guess.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might be some back story to this... like big brother neglecting to mention little brother owed a $1.50 drug debt to the shotgun wielding chimp.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was because the kid was a few shades lighter.
    Niggers don't understand reason.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does it matter if htey catch the nigger? Maybe he's a "teen" and a ton of money will be spent on psychologists trying to find out his "motives" and if he had a tough childhood or maybe he did it because he was so disturbed over systemic raycism. He's never going to pay for what he did.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn’t aware that Georgia had gang problems.But,there really is no guessing why this happened. Niggers are a savage dangerous ignorant and totally unpredictable species of beast.Niggers do things for no rhyme or reason.No reason that a human could understand.Nigger thinking patterns are senseless and spontaneous.

9. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post