Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid rich white girl has a death wish

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-gap-year.html

Letty McMaster, who displays suicidal levels of stupidity has adopted 14 niglets and Tanzanian nigger teenagers. She is now their legal guardian.

Obviously the spoiled child of rich parents, Letty was voted the girl most likely to be only identifiable by dental records at high school.

When she isn't in Tanzania fighting off the teenage bucks who are continually trying to forcibly muh-dik her (see the photos - Caption should read: 'Get your hands off my tits M'tebe. NO M'TEBE, THATS A BAD M'TEBE!'), she is in England guilt tripping equally stupid and gullible white liberals into giving her cash.

Some stupid white middle class do-gooders will only ever learn about the savage nigger beast the hard way.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    We'll be reading about her rape and murder in a few months by the pet niggers she adopted.

Might be longer than a few months... that period is too short for the tribe to extract all possible Gibbs me's from the handler and its apparent wealthy family.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Might be longer than a few months... that period is too short for the tribe to extract all possible Gibbs me's from the handler and its apparent wealthy family.
    More proof that "libtardism" is a MENTAL disorder!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at all the sick-making, libtard comments.
    I'd love to have my own children in the future but obviously my life is so hectic that dating isn't something that I have time to think about right now!'
    I don't think so, you foolish bitch. You might find some pitiful beta nu-male to hang around with you and that's your only option. No decent, human man would dream of living with all those feral niggers (who are probably all muh dikkin' each other) and a nigger buck, obeying the call of the wild, will muh dik and kill them all, not necessarily in that order either.

If there is any chance of her bringing a human child into this nigger nightmare she needs to get herself spayed asap. Probably moot, though. One of those big ugly bucks will dispatch her sooner rather than later.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The picture of the young nigger buck with his hands on her tits tells the horrific story of what is going on behind the scenes. She’s definitely a mud shark.And I’d be surprised If she isn’t performing beastiality with all 14 of them!Even the young nigger sows!
    Nigger beasts are sexually aware before they reach the age of five. Very disgusting species! that woman is very diseased and should be quarantined from other humans, because that disease can spread to the weak minded.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Insane Brirish woman "adopts" 14 niglets then moves to Tanzania to raise them

Woman adopts 14 orphans after gap year trip to Africa
    What began as a month-long volunteering trip in Tanzania has seen a young tourist start up her own charity and become a mum to 14 children.

What probably began as depraved, bestial sex tourism blossoms into a stable of in house muh dik for this crazy burner. Grosssssssss!
    A young British woman has become mum to a staggering 14 Tanzanian children she met after volunteering in an orphanage on her gap year.

Letty McMaster, 26, was just 18 years old when a month-long trip volunteering at an orphanage in Africa changed her life forever.

She ended up staying for three years to support the children she had met, and when the orphanage shut down, Letty took in nine youngsters who would have been left homeless.

Seven years on, she lives with the children after becoming legal guardian to them all – as well as five more kids she met on the streets or at a safe house she runs.

“These children are my whole life. I raise them all on my own and they keep me going through the long hours of juggling everything,” she said.

She founded Street Children Iringa as a UK registered charity and has taken another five children into her home after meeting them on the streets and through the safe house that she runs.
    https://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...912f9a3474ba54
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    She'll be dayed within a year.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read an article about this already.There was a picture where one of the nigger bucks had it’s arms around her tits. I think she’s a mud shark. And if she isn’t, she will be raped and killed.Owning one pet nigger is a huge risk.Having 14 is suicide.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I read an article about this already.There was a picture where one of the nigger bucks had it’s arms around her tits. I think she’s a mud shark. And if she isn’t, she will be raped and killed.Owning one pet nigger is a huge risk.Having 14 is suicide.
    she should be charged with murder when one inevitably murders someone else too.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    she should be charged with murder when one inevitably murders someone else too.
    I agree. Just like the owner of a vicious dog that attacks someone.She should be held liable. Hopefully she’ll be the only one they murder.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon to be pezzed
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.