Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger birthday wishes

So these niggers were having a birthday party...
    https://youtu.be/VWuHdB2niuU?t=312

She was even kind enuf to use the B-word 50 times, in reference to her friend.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What language were those vile fat ugly stinky disgusting nigger sows speaking? It certainly wasn’t English, was it?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ bix bix bix nood.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Fake hair, long fake nails, fake eye lashes .....niggers KNOW they look like Monkeys, and on top of that, niggers are hatched with demented brains, there is nothing good about a nigger, niggers should've never been allowed to remain here after the war. My dream one day? Is that western societies will wake up and say " enough is enough " GTFO..you dirty violent niggers....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't watch those disgusting whores with their fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes and fake everything else. Nigger sows are the most replusive creatures on the entire planet.

We don't say "the B-word" (or the "F-word" or the "N-word"). That is kindergarten language imposed on adults by politically correct, whiny, dumbass libtards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I couldn't watch those disgusting whores with their fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes and fake everything else. Nigger sows are the most replusive creatures on the entire planet.

We don't say "the B-word" (or the "F-word" or the "N-word"). That is kindergarten language imposed on adults by politically correct, whiny, dumbass libtards.
    Thank you, I'll remember that, as I am studying to be a big successful internet king like you, with 3,000+ posts over 3 years.