Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teacher who was assaulted by a gang of niggers as a teen is racist for not liking niggers because of it

Students speak out after Osceola County teacher makes race remarks during online class

— An Osceola County teacher has been removed from the classroom while the school district investigates a race-related incident that played out during an online class.

Video from the class shows Poinciana High School social studies teacher Tracey Brown asserting a right to “dislike black people” because, she says, she was attacked by a gang on a train in Atlanta when she was a teen.
    The district says they started investigating immediately to figure out exactly what happened. Another clip circulating on social media shows Ms. Brown talking about the Black Lives Matter movement.

“You are implying that black lives matter more than anyone else,” Brown says in the second video.
    https://www.wftv.com/news/osceola-sc...GRLHYBBMG472I/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took offense to it because I am black...I didn’t want her to, like, say anything about this at all," the student said.
    She's the teacher so STFU, little nigger! Nobody gives a rat's ass what you want her to "like, say" so turn the damn laptop off and take the F. You're gonna fail all your classes anyway - might as well do it now.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The teacher was speaking the truth. But liberals don’t want the truth.And they certainly don’t want you speaking truth to their little nigger pets.I can see by the way her neck was bulging, she was fed up with the little Ignorant niggers talking shit all day. It may be time for a different line of work.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can I say this:
    I don't like shit because it stinks, it's useless and it's dirty.

What about this:
    I don't like nigs because it stinks, it's useless and it's dirty.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Simple solution to all of this.......

Niggers teachers teach niggers and human teachers teach humans.

I think that concept was called segregation. From what I've read, it worked well. I don’t have a problem going back to it.

In fact it's ok with me if they sit in the back of the bus and use their own restrooms again.

I don't think anyone had a problem with segregation besides the coons.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine for a minute, what would’ve happened if a nigger teacher said similar things about Whitey. I’m thinking praise, recognition and mo money mo money mo money!