Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump Rally Palm Bay,FL

Leaving the gun club this morning at 8:30 AM, an old customer called me and told me that they dropped their toilet lid on the top of the toilet and it was leaking.I instructed them on what toilet to buy, and I headed out to Palm Bay to make quick easy cash.
    Anyway, it’s just before lunchtime and we’re heading home .We see a Trump rally in Winn-Dixie shopping center on Malabar Road. My buddy said”pull in”because we knew a couple of guys there from the gun range.All of a sudden two niggers in a little black car pull in and park in the middle of the rally and start blaring some rap music saying fuck Trump and I ain’t no slave.
    They were asked politely to leave and started saying fuck you and talking ignorant trash.The niggs were too stupid to realize they were surrounded by probably 1000 armed Trumpers,bu the niggers were lucky, because Trumpers are tolerant and have self control.Anyway,Palm Bay police were there within five minutes.
    I was hoping that I would get to see some live electric bullwhip action and a bit of nigger wrangling (never got to actually see it live). But unfortunately, the ape’s cowered when police approached and obeyed orders. I was a bit disappointed and I went home.I would’ve liked to see the niggers pay the price for their ignorance.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Leaving the gun club this morning at 8:30 AM, an old customer called me and told me that they dropped their toilet lid on the top of the toilet and it was leaking.I instructed them on what toilet to buy, and I headed out to Palm Bay to make quick easy cash.
    Anyway, it’s just before lunchtime and we’re heading home .We see a Trump rally in Winn-Dixie shopping center on Malabar Road. My buddy said”pull in”because we knew a couple of guys there from the gun range.All of a sudden two niggers in a little black car pull in and park in the middle of the rally and start blaring some rap music saying fuck Trump and I ain’t no slave.
    They were asked politely to leave and started saying fuck you and talking ignorant trash.The niggs were too stupid to realize they were surrounded by probably 1000 armed Trumpers,bu the niggers were lucky, because Trumpers are tolerant and have self control.Anyway,Palm Bay police were there within five minutes.
    I was hoping that I would get to see some live electric bullwhip action and a bit of nigger wrangling (never got to actually see it live). But unfortunately, the ape’s cowered when police approached and obeyed orders. I was a bit disappointed and I went home.I would’ve liked to see the niggers pay the price for their ignorance.
    As would i!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    As would i!!
    My wife was cooking some spaghetti and meatballs. That’s how my buddy and I drowned our sorrows. LOL!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife was cooking some spaghetti and meatballs. That’s how my buddy and I drowned our sorrows. LOL!
    Much BETTER than frahd chiggun n' purple drank!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much BETTER than frahd chiggun n' purple drank!!
    Monkeys can digest that stuff because their animal digestive systems work differently than a human’s.Like my pitbull, a nigger can eat a raw turkey leg without getting sick. That would kill you and I.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    monkeys can digest that stuff because their animal digestive systems work differently than a human’s.like my pitbull, a nigger can eat a raw turkey leg without getting sick. That would kill you and i.
    tru dat!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprised the niggers didn't have warrants.

Maybe they did and the PoPo just decided to shoo them away because dealing with niggers is hazardous to your law enforcement career nowadays.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Surprised the niggers didn't have warrants.

Maybe they did and the PoPo just decided to shoo them away because dealing with niggers is hazardous to your law enforcement career nowadays.
    I moved back, in case bullets flew.But, the niggers were gone almost immediately. So my guess would be that the police just ran them off quickly without wanting to have an incident.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Q: What do Mr. Clean, and a taser, have in common ?
    A: They'll both put a shine on the floor.

18. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    LOL!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One liner award of the day!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkeys can digest that stuff because their animal digestive systems work differently than a human’s.Like my pitbull, a nigger can eat a raw turkey leg without getting sick. That would kill you and I.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw President Trump in Allentown, Pa. I know the dhimmirats will engage in voter fraud like crazy but I don't see how bite me can win.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just saw President Trump in Allentown, Pa. I know the dhimmirats will engage in voter fraud like crazy but I don't see how bite me can win.
    ByeDone is just that.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

30. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post