Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid rapper nigger brags about fraud in music video and gets ' uh dindo nuffined '

A useless and nasty black skinned negro and of course, an aspiring rapper, was arrested and charged with unemployment benefit fraud. The ridiculous creature was bragging about about its easy crime in a ' music ' video. The vile coon is off to the NU hopefully, where it can rap in the yard all it likes between salad tossing.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/18/rapper...n-music-video/
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can commit murder and just get a slap on the wrist. Defrauding the goverernment is another story. Defrauding the government and publicly bragging about it? A whole new level of stupidity.

Enjoy NU, Fontrell, aka "Nuke Bizzle"!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who other than a dumb stupid ignorant moolie would brag to the world that he ripped off the government? Brainless empty-headed monkey.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers can commit murder and just get a slap on the wrist. Defrauding the goverernment is another story. Defrauding the government and publicly bragging about it? A whole new level of stupidity.

Enjoy NU, Fontrell, aka "Nuke Bizzle"!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That nigger is headed to Federal NU, and they don't play games in FNU.

I give that nigger a month or less before it has a prolapsed anus and has a PhD in salad tossing.
    It's @$$h0le Will be stretched so WIDE it won't be able to hear it's own farts!!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    a prolapsed anus and has a PhD in salad tossing.
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It's @$$h0le Will be stretched so WIDE it won't be able to hear it's own farts!!
    You guys, I started laughing so hard I almost threw up!

Remember, though: the nigger will probably enjoy that being done to it, assuming it hasn't been done already.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    you guys, i started laughing so hard i almost threw up!

remember, though: The nigger will probably enjoy that being done to it, assuming it hasn't been done already.
    tru dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the difference in nigger criminals and human criminals. A human might commit the same crime but isn't going to go out and let everyone know he did it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is the difference in nigger criminals and human criminals. A human might commit the same crime but isn't going to go out and let everyone know he did it.
    It's like niggers videotaping themselves commiting a crime and putting it on facespook!!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright, you dirty bastards, I have a bone to pick with you!

So, after taking Mrs. PH her lunch at her stupid school, I met an old friend from our Seattle days at a local Mexican joint. He works for the state and has been up in these parts all week.

Anyway, he's a great guy, but very "square", if you get my meaning. His wife, like my own lazy pot-head Canadian wife, taught together. They are rather religious, but I can't remember what denomination -- maybe Mormon or 7 Day Dentists or whatever... A very straight arrow to say the least...

We order our food and are having a nice chat when his phone rings. It's work. He steps away from the table, dutifully donning his utterly useless mask, and takes his call. I pull out my tablet and immediately check in here.

I realized that I hadn't surfed this thread yet, so I gave it a quick look-see while my friend yacked away. I won't mention the names of the miscreants who caused my total meltdown into uncontrollable hysterics (Doc, Haywood) because it would only encourage them, but I will tell you this much, I Could NOT Get It Back Together! I think my friend thought that I'd gone insane.

I was able to pull it together after a few minutes, then would think about that nigger getting its cornhole mercilessly pummeled by other jailbird niggers, and would go back to spitting out food like a Gatling gun.

I'm sure my friend now thinks that I've turned into Hunter Biden. He drives a Prius, for Christ's sakes! I could not tell him what I was laughing at, you sick bastards!

OMFG! Niggers? Prison? Butt reaming...?