Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

DeQuarn sexually assaults his boo with a hot curling iron

“WHEN I’M DONE, YOU’LL LOOK LIKE FREDDY KRUEGER.” Man Gets Life For Sexually Assaulting Woman With Hot Curling Iron

A Hennepin County Grand Jury indicted a Hopkins man for first-degree criminal sexual conduct, first-degree assault and one count of soliciting prostitution.

The grand jury returned the indictment Jan. 23 against DeQuarn Markeyth Bell, 24, on three separate felony charges.

According to the criminal complaint, on Sept. 9, Hopkins police were dispatched to a gas station upon the report of a prior domestic assault. There, officers met with the victim, Bell’s girlfriend, who stated that Bell had assaulted her in late-July.

The victim told police that Bell repeatedly burned her with a hot curling iron all over her body, including her face, neck, chest, armpit, back, and leg. There were 14 burn marks in total. The victim also stated that Bell took her phone and keys, preventing her from leaving the apartment after the assault took place. On Sept. 9, the victim was able to escape on foot to the gas station where she called the police, the criminal complaint states:
    She disclosed that in addition to defendant burning her face and body, he also penetrated her vagina with the hot curling iron.
    The defendant then stated that he was going to put the curling iron in her butt.
    https://breaking911.com/when-im-done...-curling-iron/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That must have been a terrible experience for those poor responding officers. I'm sure she smelled like a dumpster fire behind a Red Lobster.

I hope they're going to be OK...
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-17-2020 at 08:52 AM. Reason: spelling errors increase with consecutive days awake.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the savage nigger ape assault and burn a mudshark or was it a nigger sow? Not that it matters, they are worthless.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats the big deal? Sounds like standard nigger foreplay to me.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like the nigger permanently shut down the sow’s felon factory so I see not harm here.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Sounds like the nigger permanently shut down the sow’s felon factory so I see not harm here.
    You underestimate nigger fertility. This wont stop it.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too much malt liquor and accidentally grabbed the curling iron instead of the commercial vibrator.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That must have been a terrible experience for those poor responding officers. I'm sure she smelled like a dumpster fire behind a Red Lobster.

DeQuarn Markeyth Bell
    How do the mammies come up with this shit?

The defendant then stated that he was going to put the curling iron in her butt.
    Silly, funny, oversexed niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  Puke.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  10.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeQuarn Markeyth Bell.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	12642 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Obamasson.gif 
Views:	42 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	12644

DeQuarn Markeyth Bell, you worthless, filthy, sex-crazed sub-cockroach mega-turd nigger crap-beast: I am thrilled to see you have been properly wrangled and enrolled @ NU in a long-term doctoral program. And I wish you an amazing time while there, especially in the showers. May you be the irresistible lust object of your fellow nigger shit-beast classmate, a sex-crazed 450-pound, 6' 8"-nigger beast Cedrick. And I am sure your despicable COVID 19 hair due will be coon-pletely redone.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    “WHEN I’M DONE, YOU’LL LOOK LIKE FREDDY KRUEGER.” Man Gets Life For Sexually Assaulting Woman With Hot Curling Iron

https://breaking911.com/when-im-done...-curling-iron/
    That is one SUPER RETARDED looking ape!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

You mean the Red "Nogster!!"

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    your despicable COVID 19 hair

You guys kill me with these genius things. Maybe really kill me one of these days. If I'm to go one way or another, it's not so bad to have a heart attack while laughing at CO posts!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.