Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Unborn niglet of pregnant she boon killed in Jeffery Manor shooting dies days after mother's death

Infant of pregnant woman killed in Jeffery Manor shooting dies days after mother's death, Chicago police say

The infant child of a pregnant woman who was shot and killed in Chicago's Jeffery Manor neighborhood died Saturday, police confirmed.

The baby boy was four days old when he died just before 2 p.m., according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office.

Chicago police said he was the son of Stacey Jones, a 35-year-old Cook County probation officer who was found unresponsive on the porch of her home in the 2100-block of East 95th Place just after midnight Tuesday.

Jones, a mother of two, was eight months pregnant. Police said she was found with two gunshot wounds.

Jones was rushed to the University of Chicago hospital in critical condition, where she later died, police said.

Doctors were able to deliver her baby, who remained in critical condition until his death Saturday at University of Chicago Medical Center.
    https://abc7chicago.com/chicago-shoo...jones/7131709/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh God, No!

Now, where did I leave that piece of navel lint I dug out while I was picking my nose earlier...?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always good news when a future felon dies.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The amount of saved taxpayer money is incalculable.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a GREAT idea - be a probation officer in Chimpcago and hang out on the front porch : what could go wrong.

No, seriously...I love a happy ending.

Zero fucks given.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post
    That was my FIRST thought!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad I'm not black because I'd be afraid the niggers would kill me!

They grab their Muh Diks while committing black on black crime!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkabawl Stah View Post
    The damage done by a single nigger is astronomical. First you have the Medicaid bills from the start of the sow's 9 months of constipation. There's the money wasted on public schools, not just the teacher, administration, building maintenance (cleaning up after niggers purposely shit all over a bathroom), but school cops and inevitable lawsuit settlements.

Crime, of course, from cops to courts to jail. Humans losing money and homes and other property, because a nigger steals, burns down or otherwise destroys something. Rehab for innocent humans that a nigger gets hooked on drugs. Welfare and welfare fraud. I believe one reason niggers are always bigger than humans at the same age is that some niggers have their birff records faked a year or two younger, for extra welfare. SBA loan scams, which soared during the HNIC years. All the niggers hired for a government job one way or another.

There are so many variables, this is only the beginning. What we do know is that the cost of wrangling up any one nigger, and putting it on a freighter back to Africa, is a thousandth (at most) the cost of letting it run free in this country.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	istockphoto-536754333-612x612.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	12649
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.