Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers angry Texas State Uni ends 'diversity training' after Trump exec order ends funding for race baiters

Texas State University pauses diversity training after Trump executive order threatens federal funding

Trump’s executive order, signed on Sept. 22, requires federal contractors and agencies that receive federal grants to discontinue training that contains “any form of race or sex stereotyping” and other “divisive concepts,” which could include discussions of the existence of white supremacy.
    Corey F. Benbow, a graduate student at Texas State and president of the Underrepresented Student Advisory Council, said students weren’t told about the decision to stop the training, an oversight he called disheartening.

Benbow said Texas State still needs to reconcile its recent history that includes not denouncing white supremacist propaganda on campus and arresting students of color after protests.

“This is why diversity programs and this type of training is so important, because it provokes thought and it allows the administration to really embed in their faculty and staff that this is something that is important to Texas State,” Benbow said.

But for Benbow, at Texas State, the damage by the university has been done.

“This is a predominantly white university that was never built for myself to get an education or for students of color to get an education,” Benbow said. “When we have these systems in place that have been oppressive, depressive and suppressive, it is incumbent upon us to do something about it. And that’s what these trainings do, they do something about it.”
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10...versity-trump/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surprising niggers hang around Texas. I've heard they drag niggers behind pick up trucks down there.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Surprising niggers hang around Texas. I've heard they drag niggers behind pick up trucks down there.
    And TAR and FEATHER them!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And TAR and FEATHER them!!
    I'll second that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone here actually met a "White supremacist"?

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't.

I mean, I'm White -- of Germanic/Nordic origins, I'm proud of that fact, and I wouldn't want to be something else because this is what I am. Does that make me a White supremacist?

But I don't feel "superior" to any other Human because of that fact. None of us are responsible for our origins -- that's on our parents and ancestors.

I don't care whether you're Asian, Hispanic --- hell, even Canadian! You are Human just like me.

And we're all exponentially-superior to niggers!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

I mean, I'm White -- of Germanic/Nordic origins, I'm proud of that fact, and I wouldn't want to be something else because this is what I am. Does that make me a White supremacist?

But I don't feel "superior" to any other Human because of that fact. None of us are responsible for our origins -- that's on our parents and ancestors.

I don't care whether you're Asian, Hispanic --- hell, even Canadian! You are Human just like me.

I'm White-Hispanic, Scottish on my fathers side and Castilian on my mother's. They called Z-man that during the tampon martin hoax however he was ACTUALLY afro-peruvian because he was a quadroon. One of his grand pappies was a nigger. He did engage in self defense against tampon and did a public service!! I hope he wins his suit against tampon's mammy n' pappy and scheister crump!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Haywood! You sure got some sass in your frass

I love ya, man!

I'm Whitey McWhiterton. No funk at all... My original paternal ancestors emigrated from Bavaria in 1840 -- Freidrich (my 3X great-grandfather) and his brother Otto. They bought a tobacco farm in Virginia that came with 8 or 10 niggers.

My DNA tests indicate that later ancestors pretty much stuck with their own kind. I wonder if that was more of a language thing at first. My mother's family came from Denmark in the 1930's, but seem to be of pretty much the same German/Nordic stock as Dad.

My (Canadian) wife is 4% Native American. At least she was able to pass along a little juice to our kids

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

I have personally never met one. I've heard of them and that's about it. Sometimes, I think they only exist in the media. If they are real, they are such a miniscule percentage of the white population that they aren't worth mentioning. The media only needs one, however, to point to a million times and now one clown is a movement of a million people. Funny how the opposite is true of niggers. One million wild niggers means only one non-descipt suspect is being sought.

If anything, whites should feel inferior to Asians as far as IQ goes just as they should feel inferior to whites as far as height goes. All humans have different genetic attributes. The same goes for any animal but a dog is still a dog, a cat a cat etc. A human, however, is not a nigger.

I'm happy to be white. If I were Asian, I'm sure I'd be fine with it as well same as any other human. I'd make the best out of whatever I had to work with from birth.

Too bad niggers don't think that way. We wouldn't be having these problems if they did.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

10. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I swear to God, Tweak -- you and I think so much alike that it's scary at times.

About 10 years back, I had an online contact for a time, who was as hardcore as they come, as far as niggers go. That individual would get banned on this site, and deservedly so, toot sweet!

But that person told me a few things about the reality of the anti-nigger "White supremacist" movement "he" (presumably) was into. I came away from those discussions with the distinct impression that they were being played for reasons of political optics.

Ironically, I read one of your posts earlier at lunch and you mentioned the "Ozarks". That name was in the title of the group that he claimed was "running" his particular band of misfits.

Of course, I don't know if it was the truth or total bullshit. I don't have the time to intellectually parse what I read online. I know who I trust here, on CFP, and that's about it.

I firmly believe that Humans are hard-wired to rid themselves of niggers. There is a "right way" and a "wrong way" to do that.

Admin' here has figured that out...