Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stockton Mayor nigger closes San Joaquin County Fairgrounds & turns it into a homeless camp

Mayor Tubbs Sells Out Stockton To Become Regional Homeless Camp

Essentially what this nigger is doing is letting Gov Newson dump all the homeless out of San Francisco and surrounding areas on to Stockton so assholes like him don't have to deal with them.

San Joaquin County Fairgrounds Set To Close And Asparagus Festival Cancelled, Will Become Regional Homeless Camp.
    After ignoring the crisis for the majority of his time as mayor, as part of a major “Pilot Project” being pushed by Mayor Michael Tubbs and Governor Gavin Newson (Former Mayor of San Francisco) the gates of the Fairgrounds will officially close on 10/23/2020 and the 255 acre Fairgrounds property that has been around for 160 years, will be converted to the state’s first homeless reservation. According to sources in the know this will not only service Stockton’s soaring homeless population, but may likely also service the homeless populations from San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento where there are homeless camping along waterways. This deal will essentially make Stockton the official homeless capital for the Northern part of the State of California.

This deals a major blow to the city of Stockton and specifically south Stockton which already struggles with blight, lack of investment, and bears the brunt of the heaviest concentration of homelessness. South Stockton briefly saw hope of possible investment and revitalization when the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival decided to relocate to the Fairgrounds. Tony Noceti, owner of the San Joaquin Asparagus Festival and Stockton 99 Speedway says, “This is incredibly sad for not only myself and my family, but the entire County of San Joaquin. Families in Stockton have already lost so much, to think that any leader would think selling out its community is a good idea, clearly isn’t fit to lead.”
    https://209times.com/stockton/mayor-...rn-california/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every fairgrounds I've ever been to has an area that smells like stinky farm animals.

I would say if the coons are kept in that area, there would be no difference than when attending the county fair!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Every fairgrounds I've ever been to has an area that smells like stinky farm animals.

I would say if the coons are kept in that area, there would be no difference than when attending the county fair!
    Very true, but at least at fairs, there are animals you want to see and are worthy of prizes!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.