Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Where have all the libtards gone?

Does anyone recall a month or two ago when the police were Public Enemy Number 1...when shitskins were plastering nigger graffiti across public thoroughfares at the SUGGESTION of ape-firmative action public officials. Seems to have simmered down a little..however there are humans right now locked in with nigger scum as a result of that "activism of the month" bonanza. Hopefully each of their lawyers can walk into those trials, open up a CNN archive of the number of groid on groid deletions in the wake of that bullshit, and simply say, "Your Honor, I rest my case."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm guessing most of the antifas are locked up with their nigger buddies.

I still don't really understand why democrats largely supported antifa: they may have claimed to be "anti-fascist," but they behaved like fascists, and were ultimately anarchists.

As for the niggers and BLM, some of the liberals were just cognitively deficient humans with an extra large helping of self-hatred.

I found it amusing that there were zero niggers in antifa, and zero humans in blm. They were obviously racist assholes despite claiming to be fighting against fascism, law and order, and civilization.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The police have been pounding that ass! Lots of tear gas,tazers and baton action has slowed them down a bit.But have no fear, the Antifa libtards will emerge from their mommy’s basements with their nigger pets and will make one more run before the election.And of course be foiled again by the po po.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    the police have been pounding that ass! Lots of tear gas,tazers and baton action has slowed them down a bit.but have no fear, the antifa libtards will emerge from their mommy’s basements with their nigger pets and will make one more run before the election.and of course be foiled again by the po po.
    tru dat!!