Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

France: Teacher decapitated by religion of peace after showing students pic of 'dog mohammed'

Teacher decapitated in France in suspected terror attack

French anti-terror prosecutors said on Friday they were investigating an assault in which a history teacher, who had recently shown caricatures of Prophet Mohammed in class was decapitated on the outskirts of Paris. His attacker died after being shot by police.
    French anti-terror prosecutors said they were investigating the assault which happened on the outskirts of Paris at around 5pm near a school in Conflans Saint-Honorine, a western suburb of the French capital in the département of Yvelines.

According to a police source, the victim was a history teacher who recently discussed caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed in class.

Prosecutors said they were treating the incident as "a murder linked to a terrorist organisation" and related to a "criminal association with terrorists".

The allegations are similar to charges brought last month against a 25-year old Pakistani man who wounded two people in a meat cleaver attack to avenge the publication of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed by the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20201016/bre...ack-near-paris

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filthy sub-animals!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's hard to fell sorry for the French people when it's the French people that elect the same pussy French Government over and over again - each time expecting different results. A few years is a lesson. Several hundred is a pattern of a masochistic society. My fucks to give bucket for these people is just about empty.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	islam-is-the-religion-of-peace-pieceof-youover-here-piece-25528833.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	118.9 KB 
ID:	12615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KILL 100.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	12616
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-16-2020 at 06:21 PM. Reason: damn attachments are screwing up
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you disagree with someone, decapitate them, so says the Religion of Peace. I guess those "Welcome Refugee" signs must be gettng a little tattered by now.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's hard to fell sorry for the French people when it's the French people that elect the same pussy French Government over and over again - each time expecting different results. A few years is a lesson. Several hundred is a pattern of a masochistic society. My fucks to give bucket for these people is just about empty.
    I look at it like NY. There are a lot of innocent people who didn't vote for the liberals in charge, who don't want niggers and asslifters running around, who can't move out just yet, and unfortunately they tend to be the victims.

Whitey, maybe we should figure out a way for warnings, a "Click here to uncover" like on Facespook. I thought I have a strong stomach, but that decapitated picture...seriously, I have to get off the computer and go cry for a while.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jizlam is a religion of peace, and if you disagree, they'll kill you
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.