Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

I have a dream.....

I have a dream that one day a deadly non curable Nigger specific virus will emerge and so eliminate that jungle borne species from humankind who may then live in relative peace and tranquility.
    I have a dream that humans will continue to invent, create and build as they have since the dawn of time and thus make the world a better place free of sub human infestation and all that goes with it.
    I have a dream.....

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'ze has a dream... when I dream I seldom remember what I dreamed when I wake up, but thankfully I don't ever recall dreaming about jiggaboos!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that Chimpout will no longer be needed because there are no niggers left to warrant it !! " I had a draem ! "
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to dream about pussy and money.A dream with a nigger in it is a nightmare.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I like to dream about pussy and money.A dream with a nigger in it is a nightmare.
    I hate to say it, but, niggers dream of pussy and money too.... and drugs, KFC, malt liquor, waddamelon and Newpoats too of course.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I have a dream that one day a deadly non curable Nigger specific virus will emerge and so eliminate that jungle borne species from humankind who may then live in relative peace and tranquility.
    I have a dream that humans will continue to invent, create and build as they have since the dawn of time and thus make the world a better place free of sub human infestation and all that goes with it.
    I have a dream.....
    Maybe that's what the Chinese were trying to do with Covid-19; it just didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I have a dream that Chimpout will no longer be needed because there are no niggers left to warrant it !! " I had a draem ! "
    Chimpout would still be needed. History would need to be taught. What better place would there be to find detailed information about niggers? Atrocities like world wars and nigger infestation must never be forgotten

Sheriff
    Chimpout Guest
    That's actually a dream instead of a nightmare. fuck Martin looter coon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hate to say it, but, niggers dream of pussy and money too.... and drugs, KFC, malt liquor, waddamelon and Newpoats too of course.
    In my own defense,Pussy and money it’s an every guy thing.But the other shit you mentioned, that’s nigger to the max! LOL!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I had a dream... I dreamt that one day my human children would not be discriminated against, or suffer as a result of prejudicial behavior from niggers because of their pink skin. I dreamt that one day they would be judged by the content of their character instead of their skin color, and I dreamt that my children lived in a world utterly devoid of niggerkind.

In my dream, niggers were judged by the content of their character, and were found to have no value.

It was a good dream.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to dream about pussy and money...

Right On!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like to dream about pussy and money.
    If you get married and have kids - then dreaming is all you can do.

Matrimony will make you forget what those two nouns even mean since you'll see them less and less every day!
    Oh, sure, you might get post nuptial doggy style - that's when you sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If you get married and have kids - then dreaming is all you can do.

Matrimony will make you forget what those two nouns even mean since you'll see them less and less every day!
    Oh, sure, you might get post nuptial doggy style - that's when you sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead.
    I’m not doubting that you are correct for most marriages.I’m call my woman my wife. Because we’ve been together 27 years. But nothing is official. We had children live together, with very few problems.And all the problem stemmed from me.I have my money.She has hers.The dreams I mentioned were the two things I most love in my life.That is why I dream of them.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m not doubting that you are correct for most marriages.I’m call my woman my wife. Because we’ve been together 27 years. But nothing is official. We had children live together, with very few problems.And all the problem stemmed from me.I have my money.She has hers.The dreams I mentioned were the two things I most love in my life.That is why I dream of them.

I call my wife "Woman!" and I'd better not have to call her twice!

We've been together for 35 years now - so you know I'm full of shit!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean. I talk a good game. But I have respect at home.I don’t want to sleep with one eye open. LOL

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    N' purple drank!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Depends if you have a nice couch and a soft left hand. Sometimes a little peace and quiet is worth it. But it only lasts so long until you will come back with flowers and admit you were wrong. Even if you weren't.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Sometimes a little peace and quiet is worth it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you get married and have kids - then dreaming is all you can do...

When I was SINGLE, my pockets used to JINGLE

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas