Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Western NGO/Press says killing Somali niggers in the high seas is not taking care of Pirates! its murder!

Taiwanese officials, presented with the names of the men and ships in 2015 and 2016, said the victims appeared to be part of a failed pirate attack. Tzu-yaw Tsay, then the director of the Taiwanese fisheries agency, questioned whether the killings were murder. “We don’t know what happened,” Tsay said at the time. “So there’s no way for us to say whether it’s legal.”

Grainy video of the 2012 killings, which shows the systematic slaughter of at least four men in the Indian Ocean, has been circulating in the darker corners of the Internet for more than seven years. Now, authorities in Taiwan have arrested a suspect: a 43-year-old Chinese national who they believe is the man who shouted the orders to kill. Investigators hope he leads them to others.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...1f1_story.html

Western NGO's pressure Taiwan authorities to arrest the men for self defense against Nigger pirates. Cause they were bitching oh no niggers got caught on the high seas pirating. They won't pull this bull against the Russian Navy. We all seen the vids.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    C’mon man! Let them slide. The Chinese boys were just having a little fun.It’s not like they hurt any humans.

3. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...1f1_story.html

Western NGO's pressure Taiwan authorities to arrest the men for self defense against Nigger pirates. Cause they were bitching oh no niggers got caught on the high seas pirating. They won't pull this bull against the Russian Navy. We all seen the vids.
    I have!! The Russians don't FUCK around!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what the press and NGO's want, they wanted what the West does with the Pirates. Give them free medical care and free housing after they get "arrested".

Russians are the only one who does it right by blowing them up.

I seen so many vids of Western Forces, just "arresting" them and literally do nothing but catch and release and give them welfare just like back in the home country.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since when is it illegal to defend yourself against pirates, even pinheaded Somali niggers in a dilapidated motorboat who think they're Blackbeard?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may have found the answer.

http://www.somalicruises.com/

I'm quite frankly surprised that the Chinese only fired 40 rounds.

They showed incredible restraint.

10. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I may have found the answer.

http://www.somalicruises.com/

I'm quite frankly surprised that the Chinese only fired 40 rounds.

They showed incredible restraint.
    testimonials from your site:
    "I got three confirmed kills on my last trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again. I felt like the Komandant in Schindlers list!" -- Lars , Hamburg Germany
    "Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected. I bagged three pirates and my 12yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. PIRATES: 0 - PASSENGERS: 32! Well worth the trip. Just make sure your spotter speaks English" -- Donald, Salt Lake city Utah USA
    "I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.
    "Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do." -- Zeke, Springs Kentucky USA

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We sail up and down the coast of Somalia waiting to get hijacked by pirates. We encourage you to bring your 'High powered weapons' along on the cruise. If you don't have weapons of your own, you can rent them on the boat.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."