Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dearborn, Michiganistan asslifters mobilizing to vote against Trump

In Dearborn, Michigan, Muslim Americans are mobilising to defeat Trump

In Dearborn, a suburb of Detroit where one-third of residents identify as Arab-American or are of Arab descent, Muslim voters lean decidedly towards the Democrats. And while Joe Biden wasn’t the first choice for many here, widespread opposition to President Donald Trump is bringing voters into his camp.

The last time Nada Al-Hanooti came to the Starbucks in the bustling downtown of Dearborn, Michigan, it was to meet another reporter. The activist, who serves as executive director for Michigan of the Muslim political action group Emgage, has spent most of her days working from home since the Covid-19 pandemic hit. And it’s been keeping her on her toes.

Al-Hanooti’s chief goal now is to mobilise Michigan voters for the presidential election.

“2020 is literally the most important election year for all of us as Americans, and all people of colour,” she told FRANCE 24.

Dearborn, which borders the city of Detroit, is known as the birthplace of industrialist Henry Ford, and to this day it hosts the automaker’s global headquarters. The city also has the largest US Muslim population in the United States per capita. Restaurants and businesses display signs in English and Arabic; on Ford Road, opposite Henry Ford College and the University of Michigan, sits the largest US mosque, the Islamic Center of America.

On July 20, Biden addressed US Muslims in a virtual summit organised by Emgage, and Al-Hanooti was pleasantly surprised by what she heard.

“He said, ‘I’m going to repeal the Muslim ban on day one,’ and … he actually quoted the Prophet!” she said. “I think Bernie actually pushed Biden to do better.”
    https://www.france24.com/en/americas...o-defeat-trump
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's get this straight, cameljocks: there's no such thing as Arab-American, Islam American, a Muslim Persian-American. All are contradictory and doesn't exist. Now whoever renounces Islam, and either becomes an atheist or a Christian, I'll give a free pass. But terrorists are never Americans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Let's get this straight, cameljocks: there's no such thing as Arab-American, Islam American, a Muslim Persian-American. All are contradictory and doesn't exist. Now whoever renounces Islam, and either becomes an atheist or a Christian, I'll give a free pass. But terrorists are never Americans.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! It's time for a "RECONQUISTA" in the US!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we put our minds to it, Reconquista 2 will be glorious, and all Muslims should be deported to Sub-Saharan Africa with their cousins. But on a smaller scale, Michigan needs to just expel all the Somalis and Arabs out of there! Send them north to liberal Trudeau!
    Coalburning is bestiality.