Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Charges for the woman that called 911 on a nigger in Central Park

The poor woman has no chance of being believed, not in Mayor Oildriller's NY, so she has to cop to lies in a guilty plea. I really feel for her.

Cooper, 41, was charged in July with a misdemeanor count of falsely reporting an incident in the third degree, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office said. In a 911 call captured in a viral video, she allegedly falsely reported that Christian Cooper, 57, was threatening her life. The charge is punishable by up to a year in jail.

However, Cyrus R. Vance, the Manhattan district attorney, said in a statement Wednesday that Cooper allegedly “engaged in racist criminal conduct” when she made a second 911 call in which she “falsely accused a Black man of trying to assault her.”
    Authorities say that, on May 25, Cooper was walking her dog through the Ramble in Central Park, a woodsy area of the New York City sanctuary where dogs must be leashed, when Christian Cooper approached her. Christian Cooper, an avid bird watcher and PR professional, asked the 41-year-old to leash her dog but she refused. The two individuals are not related.

In the video taken by Christian Cooper, Amy Cooper gets increasingly upset by his request and states she is going to call the police and tell them, “There’s an African American man threatening my life.”

“I’m in the Ramble, there is a man, African-American, he has a bicycle helmet and he is recording me and threatening me and my dog,” Amy Cooper is then heard yelling to a 911 operator while gripping her dog’s collar. Before hanging up, she adds: “I am being threatened by a man in the Ramble, please send the cops immediately!”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/amy-coope...144447232.html

So once again we have carefully edited video showing only the nigger's side, before it threatened the woman. It's easy to imagine what it said. The cocker spaniel wouldn't have been bothering anyone, but niggers fear dogs outside of cages and fighting pits, so it said something like, "Git dat dog on a leash or Ima cut you bitch!" It probably even threatened to muh dikk her, hence her 911 calls. When the first didn't result in anything, she tried calling again to see if she could get real help.

The nigger claims it was birdwatching, which anyone knows is only the first lie. The only reason a nigger is in Central Park is to scope out potential victims, and real police would have looked at who it stole the bike and helmet from.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only in liberal city like New York.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's suing her ex-employer for being fired. Normally I say lawsuits like this are BS, but I hope she makes out big against that "woke" company.

That nigger was watching birds just like that one nigger was "jogging" through home construction.

NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - The white woman who falsely told the police that a Black bird-watcher had threatened her in New York City's Central Park has sued her former employer Franklin Templeton, claiming it fired her without investigating the incident and falsely portrayed her as racist.

In a complaint filed on Tuesday night in Manhattan federal court, Amy Cooper said Franklin Templeton's actions "caused her such severe emotional distress that she was suicidal."

Cooper is seeking unspecified damages for race and gender discrimination, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and negligence.
    Cooper's May 25, 2020 dispute with the bird-watcher Christian Cooper, who is not related to her, drew wide attention after a video surfaced of her calling the police and saying "there's an African-American man threatening my life."
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/woman...135718585.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The so-called "Black Birdwatcher" is a sword-swallowing bush nigger, who was cruising "The Ramble" for gay
    lovin'. He is well known in midtown Manhattan, for provoking trouble, then whipping out his phone for the "gotcha"
    video. He didn't like this lady being in his HIV swap meat location, and after she refused to put her dog on a leash,
    he said "You're doing what you want to do, and you aren't gonna like what I'm about to do". That is absolutely a
    threat, and she had every right to call 911. The NY press cunts were on this woman's ass for two straight weeks,
    got her fired, arrested, and the shelter took her dog away from her.
    Strangely enough, a guy from my home town had a run in with the same asshole a year earlier, in midtown. He was
    walking his bulldog, and this jaboon started mouthing off. Unfortunately for him, my pal is a welder for the
    steamfitters, and is built like a fire hydrant. He said "Fuck you, nigger f****t, and the pussy dropped his phone
    before he could turn on the camera. My friend then got him on camera, while he beat a hasty retreat. He would
    have been hearing tweety birds if he stuck around.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Only in liberal city like New York.
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have all kinds of fake titles - birdwatcher, jogger, bidnissman, etc. - to cover themselves when they scout out potential targets for burglaries and muggings.

11. Likes Sandy liked this post