Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

The facts don't 'Fly'....

I'm tired of reading about the human female being prosecuted for wisely calling out a male Nigger who was allegedly 'Birdwatching' in Central Park last May.
    Did the PO/PO search the Suspooks home to see if his alleged interest could be confirmed by shelves of books referencing birds and/or a non stolen computer recording regular downloads of the various feathered species? Perhaps it had a bird or two happily chirping away in a hanging cage?
    I don't think so which is why I suggest that although that 'Up to no good' Nigger would know all about dem 'Chigguns' it couldn't separate an eagle from a sparrow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It bothered me too. I don’t recall her being prosecuted. Persecuted is more like it. They called her out and made her lose her job and made life difficult for her. I also think it was wrong. Niggers have been committing crimes for so fucking long that you can’t blame a human of being suspicious when they see an ape lurking around.

Sheriff
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger wasn't birdwatching. More like standing there with crack or stealing somebody's air conditioner.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I'm tired of reading about the human female being prosecuted for wisely calling out a male Nigger who was allegedly 'Birdwatching' in Central Park last May.
    Did the PO/PO search the Suspooks home to see if his alleged interest could be confirmed by shelves of books referencing birds and/or a non stolen computer recording regular downloads of the various feathered species? Perhaps it had a bird or two happily chirping away in a hanging cage?
    I don't think so which is why I suggest that although that 'Up to no good' Nigger would know all about dem 'Chigguns' it couldn't separate an eagle from a sparrow.
    As ridiculous as this has become, it may have turned this likely liberal woman in NYC to the right side of the fence.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    As ridiculous as this has become, it may have turned this likely liberal woman in NYC to the right side of the fence.
    She WAS a liberal and a card carrying one at that. I'm sure she has had many sleepless nights pass her since this incident to rethink her positions on such matters.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    She WAS a liberal and a card carrying one at that. I'm sure she has had many sleepless nights pass her since this incident to rethink her positions on such matters.
    Hi, please explain to the non US people here: What does 'card carrying' mean?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It bothered me too. I don’t recall her being prosecuted. Persecuted is more like it. They called her out and made her lose her job and made life difficult for her. I also think it was wrong. Niggers have been committing crimes for so fucking long that you can’t blame a human of being suspicious when they see an ape lurking around.
    She is facing a class A misdemeanor, which can carry up to a year in prison, however, the DA's office has said it will work with the defense on a program for her to take responsibility and "educate her and the community on the harm caused by such actions." She is to appear in court again in November.

Seems harsh considering how the first reaction to Justa Smalldick, Jussie Smollett, or whatever that turd mongrel's name is, was to drop all charges for his BS nigger antics with a police report.
    A nigger out "bird watching"? Only if that bird was deep fried and in a Colonel Sander's bucket. An uppity angry nigger buck approaching a petite human female and giving her orders to leash her dog? I don't blame her for calling the police. The cops should have, at the very least, told the nigger to mind it's own business and move along. If she was violating a leash law, then ok, give her a verbal warning to leash her dog. The end.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;137432]She is facing a class A misdemeanor, which can carry up to a year in prison, however, the DA's office has said it will work with the defense on a program for her to take responsibility and "educate her and the community on the harm caused by such actions." She is to appear in court again in November.

Seems harsh considering how the first reaction to Justa Smalldick, Jussie Smollett, or whatever that turd mongrel's name is, was to drop all charges for his BS nigger antics with a police report.
    A nigger out "bird watching"? Only if that bird was deep fried and in a Colonel Sander's bucket. An uppity angry nigger buck approaching a petite human female and giving her orders to leash her dog? I don't blame her for calling the police. The cops should have, at the very least, told the nigger to mind it's own business and move along. If she was violating a leash law, then ok, give her a verbal warning to leash her dog. The end.[/QUOTE
    You are right. I stand be corrected. I looked it up. I wasn’t aware that she was being prosecuted. That even makes it worse. Calling police on a monkey ass nigger who is harassing you shouldn’t be against the law.After all, every nigger is a criminal.They should all be wrangled and sent back to mother Africa, where they belong.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, please explain to the non US people here: What does 'card carrying' mean?
    It just means a bona fide member of a group - it is as if you were saying that the person being spoken of has the membership card to prove it.

I called her this because of her public (now removed) postings on social media as well as her affiliations with liberal causes/groups.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It just means a bona fide member of a group - it is as if you were saying that the person being spoken of has the membership card to prove it.

I called her this because of her public (now removed) postings on social media as well as her affiliations with liberal causes/groups.
    Ah, ok! Thanks! I had never heard that expression before. Who would have guessed nigger aversion could teach one something useful, haha.