Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stocky 'female' Trump hating College professor & her nigger pals waaaaaaaahhh after getting trolled hard

Right-Wing Trolls Attacked Me. My Administration Buckled.

The gist of the story: this vile creature posted a bunch of nigger loving, Trump bashing and just generally liberal tweets that got picked up by (the excellent) website Campus Reform. Then the trolls called this vile, stocky and allegedly female animal that's built like a quarterback out for it. Then, even her liberal College Dean boss got sick of her shit.

I wasn’t sure if my dean had ever heard of Campus Reform, so I explained their place in the right-wing, astroturfed-outrage ecosystem, where dark-money donors pay student stringers small bounties for tips about “liberal professors.” I told my dean that I was probably on the Campus Reform radar screen because I had recently published an article in Slate that was critical of the president’s “patriotic education” initiative.

Instead of writing a story about how I responded on Twitter to Herman Cain’s needless demise by explaining what it means to say that Donald Trump is the head of a death cult — that’s what the reporter had originally contacted me about — she waited a little over a week before emailing me again about a different set of tweets. During the October 7 vice-presidential debate, I had posted that Mike Pence, who refused to stick to his allotted time, should “shut his little demon mouth.”
    I received my first irate email from a stranger at 5:43 p.m. For the rest of the weekend, without ceasing, on my social-media accounts and through my work-email inbox, I was inundated by scores of obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit expressions of puerile rage. Apparently the injunction not to be a potty mouth during one’s free time applies only to professors. Everyone else gets to cut loose with the C-word, the F-word, the B-word, a few vaguely veiled threats, some scatological pronouncements, and several all-caps rants about the creeping fascism of commie, Nazi professors like me, who should be fired, or leave America, or be thrown in prison, or killed like a pig.
    "...should be fired, or leave America, or be thrown in prison..." Those are all great suggestions!

And keep in mind: The abuse and rage directed at me was nothing compared to the disgustingly racist, body-shaming, malevolent messages coming in to two other female scholars profiled in the Fox News piece, Sami Schalk and Sirry Alang
    These "female scholars" she speaks of are fat, ugly, affirmative action she boons who also hate Trump, whitey and decency.

You can read the statement here for yourself. But TL;DR: He threw me under the bus. The college president’s official response to illiberal calls demanding that the administration and the board engage in cancel culture and punish my exercise of free speech by firing me — including, apparently, calls from government officials demanding that I be punished for exercising my First Amendment freedoms (is that even legal?) — was to malign not just my writing but my character. I was stunned.
    LOL
    https://www.chronicle.com/article/ri...ration-buckled
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Right-Wing Trolls Attacked Me. My Administration Buckled.

The gist of the story: this vile creature posted a bunch of nigger loving, Trump bashing and just generally liberal tweets that got picked up by (the excellent) website Campus Reform. Then the trolls called this vile, stocky and allegedly female animal that's built like a quarterback out for it. Then, even her liberal College Dean boss got sick of her shit.

"...should be fired, or leave America, or be thrown in prison..." Those are all great suggestions!

These "female scholars" she speaks of are fat, ugly, affirmative action she boons who also hate Trump, whitey and decency.

LOL
    https://www.chronicle.com/article/ri...ration-buckled
    Karma's a BITCH!! And so is this libtard SKANK!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone else gets to cut loose with the C-word, the F-word, the B-word,
    It sounds like a five-year-old who swallowed a dictionary. How about the STFU-word, you annoying, hysterical hag?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Liberals. They fail to understand that freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences despite the number of our founding fathers who forfeited their lives to prove this to be the case.

So, fatty... You only lost your job...

Last edited by tweakstick; 10-19-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that really a woman? Not only does it look disgusting, but it loves niggers too! How gross!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thatsamanbaby.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	12636
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.