Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Drug dealer nigger shoots human on Las Vegas strip

https://leakreality.com/video/11297/...still-at-large

Las Vegas is not worth a shit anymore. It used to be fun for 3 or 4 days but now I wouldn't go there for free. Out of control niggers are seen everywhere on the menacing sidewalks and this video illustrates that point finely.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    https://leakreality.com/video/11297/...still-at-large

Las Vegas is not worth a shit anymore. It used to be fun for 3 or 4 days but now I wouldn't go there for free. Out of control niggers are seen everywhere on the menacing sidewalks and this video illustrates that point finely.
    they likely go there with every dollar they have, lose it and then can’t go home.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, I just can't seem to come up with anything more than a couple of cents from a whole dollar's worth of shit to give for this guy. He was buying drugs from a nigger. He should have expected to be ripped off at best, shot dead at worst. He got off lucky. It's Vegas. He should have known better than to gamble with his life. The house always wins.

I hope he learned something here. Maybe he'll straighten his life out.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interacting with a nigg in general is a big risk.When you buy illegal drugs from a nigger you are playing Russian roulette.The nigg will either rob you and kill you or sell you some bad shit that will kill you.The human is lucky to be alive. I hope that he learned his lesson and gets some help to straighten his life out.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Interacting with a nigg in general is a big risk.When you buy illegal drugs from a nigger you are playing Russian roulette.The nigg will either rob you and kill you or sell you some bad shit that will kill you.The human is lucky to be alive. I hope that he learned his lesson and gets some help to straighten his life out.
    I remember when I was more ' tolerant ' back in my early 20s. We came out of a club in Amsterdam and we're a little high. On the way back to the hotel we bought some hash from a street nigger. The nigger showed us the hash and then swapped it for some windshield wiper rubber and put it in a bag. Naive? Yes, please feel free to call me a cunt as I thoroughly deserved it.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    He SHOULD join this site!!