Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye Bleach Ever ponder how your tax dollars are being used? *Eyebleach*

I know I'm happy to donate part of my hard-earned paycheck for the preservation of morbidly obese niggers. Oh, and to pay for it to get weaves and fake talons.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I know I'm happy to donate part of my hard-earned paycheck for the preservation of morbidly obese niggers. Oh, and to pay for it to get weaves and fake talons.

DAMN!! That sow must be 600 POUNDS!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's quite an old video. Hopefully that giant monster coon has been craned into a 10 by 10 hole in the ground by now.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    that's quite an old video. Hopefully that giant monster coon has been craned into a 10 by 10 hole in the ground by now.
    would’ve had to cut a hole in the side of the house to get it out as well.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pathetic beast!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    would’ve had to cut a hole in the side of the house to get it out as well.
    That's exactly what they do. The NYC Fire Dept. had to cut an 8'x8' hole in the side of a brick apartment building, then have a rigger crane a 600 lb. sow several floors to the street. It looked like a hot tub with a head sticking out of it, and it was wailing and screeching all the way. I cannot imagine how much that blubber-potamus cost taxpayers during it's life.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I place the blame for that sowapotamasaurus' condition at the feet of human liberal's feet.

If a dog owner let his dog get in that condition, that owner would find himself in front of a judge charged with animal cruelty. A dog would sit around and eat shit like that all day if the owner provided it and nothing else. If the owner didn't provide basic care and upkeep including diet and exercise, the animal would be in the same sorry shape. Animals don't know any better. There are six hundred plus reasons provided as proof of this fact right there on the screen. At least if this animal were left in Africa where it belonged, it would be forced to feed itself and not sit on it's fat nasty ass all day eating garbage, watching telluhbizzionz, surfing the innerwebz and getting it's nayrullz did - all at the expense of human taxpayers.

Someone is buying it's food. Someone is providing it's internet, it's phone, it's utilities and it's medical bills. Someone is paying for all of it and those responsible should be hauled before a judge to answer for their actions.

The sow should be hauled on a garbage skiff back to the muddaland, hoisted off with an overhead crane and forced to feed it's own damn self if it wants to survive another year. Send it with the idiot liberals that let it get in this sorry condition and let them feed them with their own work instead of my tax dollars. We'll just see how liberal they are when it comes to using their own work to pay for their bleeding hearted whims. Two birds, one stone, I always say. They won't be liberal after that, I assure you.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I am going to regret this but... How does that thing take a shit? Who is desperate enough for money that they would get in there with a hazmat suit and fire hose required to keep it clean?
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.