Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Amy Coney Barrett ruling that says the word 'nigger' does not make workplace ‘hostile’ pissing off internet liberals

Internet recoils in horror over Amy Coney Barrett ruling that says n-word does not make workplace ‘hostile’

A ruling by Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett that whitewashed racism in the workplace shocked the Internet this week.

In a recent report on Barrett’s notable opinions, the Associated Press highlighted a 2019 workplace discrimination ruling that Barrett wrote for a unanimous three-judge panel.

According to the the report, Barrett said that there was no evidence that use of the n-word “created a hostile or abusive working environment.”
    “The n-word is an egregious racial epithet,” Barrett wrote in Smith v. Illinois Department of Transportation. “That said, Smith can’t win simply by proving that the word was uttered. He must also demonstrate that Colbert’s use of this word altered the conditions of his employment and created a hostile or abusive working environment.”
    https://archive.is/SiCda
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can understand what she is saying because,I use the word nigger every once in a while on my work site.The way I use it isn’t racist, I use it as an adjective to describe what I see.” Mike, you need to fix that, because it looks like it was “nigger rigged!”

3. Likes Whitey Ford, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Let the liberal heads explode over this, she will still be sworn in as a supreme court judge.
    And I will feel the most delicious SCHADENFREUDE when she is!! I'm watching the hearing and she PWNED kamoola "heels up" harris a few minutes ago!! I think ACB is AWESOME and I want the libtards to cry like they did on Trump's inauguration day on 1/20/'17 when she takes her DESERVED place on the Supreme Court!!

5. Likes Whitey Ford, deadmann83 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And I will feel the most delicious SCHADENFREUDE when she is!! I'm watching the hearing and she PWNED kamoola "heels up" harris a few minutes ago!! I think ACB is AWESOME and I want the libtards to cry like they did on Trump's inauguration day on 1/20/'17 when she takes her DESERVED place on the Supreme Court!!
    Just wait until November 4th!

The leftist shitball hippies will be screaming in the skreets! Their niggers aren't going to vote en masse for a senile old White man who's a known nigger-hater. That will lose them the election.

I'm more worried about the Senate than I am the White House, but if TRUMP wins in the landslide that I think he will, the Repub's should hold on.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Just wait until November 4th!

The leftist shitball hippies will be screaming in the skreets! Their niggers aren't going to vote en masse for a senile old White man who's a known nigger-hater. That will lose them the election.

I'm more worried about the Senate than I am the White House, but if TRUMP wins in the landslide that I think he will, the Repub's should hold on.
    I think so too!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From what I read, Barrett will be sworn in by the end of October.Liberals can’t prevent this!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Judge Barrett, would you mind showing us what's on your notepad?

Last edited by tweakstick; 10-15-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I can understand what she is saying because,I use the word nigger every once in a while on my work site.The way I use it isn’t racist, I use it as an adjective to describe what I see.” Mike, you need to fix that, because it looks like it was “nigger rigged!”

I think if you walk into any construction site trailer and ask what a "JSN" is, you'll be told it is a "Job Site Nigger"

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I think if you walk into any construction site trailer and ask what a "JSN" is, you'll be told it is a "Job Site Nigger"
    LOL!