Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We're supposed to feel bad for two nigger "actresses" that haven't seen each other in 6 months because of Chinese flu

Never heard of these two, but the Lame Stream Media always holds up the most unimportant niggers and niggerlovers.

The COVID-19 pandemic has kept many family members apart amid quarantine orders and social distancing, and twin sisters Tia Mowry-Hardrict and Tamera Mowry-Housley are among them.

In a recent interview with "Entertainment Tonight," Tamera, who resides in California's Napa Valley, spoke about being separated from Tia for six months and counting.

"I still haven't seen her, physically," she said of her identical twin. "I live in Napa, and right when we were actually going to head up there, there was a surge (in coronavirus cases) in L.A. and it wasn't wise for all of us to go there.

Video: Tia Mowry-Hardrict on mental health struggles during quarantine
    https://news.yahoo.com/tamera-mowry-...152000942.html

Niggers have to complain about everything. They aren't being forced, they're just choosing not to go see each other. Killer virus an sheet!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boo Hoo! We are all in the same boat you fucking nigger sows.I had to cancel my annual vacation to Connecticut this summer because of the virus. I don’t cry about it.All the monkeys do is complain. They haven’t said it yet, but I’m sure if you ask them,it’s Whitey’s fault.