Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad news. Mudshark devastated when her sport-buck muh diks another dirty mudshark.

What a surprise.

After a 25-year relationship the wife of former Manchester United ace Patrice Evra discovered he had a new girlfriend after she posted photos to Instagram from their family home.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iend-home.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking mudsharks make me want to puke!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't fret friends, mudsharks always get what they deserve, instantly, or a long disease from STD.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the devil?
    Must be quite a specimen, that buck.

What do sharks see in niggers? Is it the muh big dik? Why not fondle a horse or elephant?
    Or maybe it is a mental disorder. Even if you are completely retarded, at least your nose should work.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    What the devil?
    Must be quite a specimen, that buck.

What do sharks see in niggers? Is it the muh big dik? Why not fondle a horse or elephant?
    Or maybe it is a mental disorder. Even if you are completely retarded, at least your nose should work.
    That is something I'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

I think the "big muh dik" thing is myth and even if it's true - if that's all a woman cares about then all she deserves is a nigger anyway.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    that is something i'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

I think the "big muh dik" thing is myth and even if it's true - if that's all a woman cares about then all she deserves is a nigger anyway.
    exactly!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That is something I'm unable to figure out. I get the 500-pounders, who conclude it's either a nigger or nothing, hooking up with bucks. The thought of wallowing around with a nigger or just touching one repulses me as few other things can. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life.

Mudshark/gold digger. Some whores will do anything for the gold.Even give up their dignity.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Mudshark/gold digger. Some whores will do anything for the gold.Even give up their dignity.

What gold? Yeah, some niggers have some money (usually temporarily before they blow it all on drugs, etc) but most garden-variety pavement apes with burners are in and out of NU, are unsuccessful cRappers, have a bunch of sow baby mammas, are petty criminals, on welfare, etc., have nothing. So I still don't get why any normal-looking human female (putting aside the empty-headed millennials who live their lives according to the gospel of Reddit and Tumblr), would choose a nigger. Why?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What gold? Yeah, some niggers have some money (usually temporarily before they blow it all on drugs, etc) but most garden-variety pavement apes with burners are in and out of NU, are unsuccessful cRappers, have a bunch of sow baby mammas, are petty criminals, on welfare, etc., have nothing. So I still don't get why any normal-looking human female (putting aside the empty-headed millennials who live their lives according to the gospel of Reddit and Tumblr), would choose a nigger. Why?
    My guess would be ,mudsharks going for the low life niggs are either doing it to spite their parents or because they have a low sell esteem.I couldn’t understand a white woman being physically attracted to a smelly monkey.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post