Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Israel to import up to 8000 Ethiopian nigger ' Jews '

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54501546

Importing niggers anywhere is a recipe for self extinction. I guess they're short of janitors?

The Ethiopian Jews' integration in Israel has been challenging, with the community suffering disproportionately high levels of unemployment and poverty as well as discrimination, although their situation has shown signs of improvement in recent years.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    8000+ niggers, that's way more than enough to destroy a country.......Later Israel

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Israelis are far from stupid and tend to sterilise their niggers on arrival.

Once the niggers find out there is no and they are expected to do three years conscription in line with their physical and mental abilities (toilet cleaning), they will soon get bored and leave.

Your average 90 year old Israeli grandmother with a number tattooed on her forearm will still be packing and will see off an attacking pack of feral Ethiopian bucks in seconds.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Importing 8000 niggers?
    Perhaps Israel is trying to put together a winning baakaball team for the next Olympics.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lost tribe of Israel niggers. 8,000 is a lot, wait till they rape. But I'm sure they know what to do.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Lost tribe of Israel niggers. 8,000 is a lot, wait till they rape. But I'm sure they know what to do.
    Israeli girls are BAD@$$!! I've met a few who served in the army. They are trained in Krav Maga and if any of these ethiopconns start shit these girls will FINISH it!!

8. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why they'd let that cancer in, I don't know. Yes, Israeli girls are capable and will fight the muh-dikk savages. But those ferals hunt in packs! There's always the Mossad.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They want to import 8000 niggers?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."