Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Just in time for Columbus day, bias training

To better prepair us for Columbus day, we are required to take a 'bias' training at work.

They had some trainers come in today to train is on implicit bias.

It was a real sleeper. We spent FOUR hours staring at a pair of elderly boons.

Don't test me on what I learned today because I slept through it. I apologize for having no summary for you on this training.

Looks like every sizable company has to do this to employees.

Here are the teachers:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110310-science-baboons-1250p.grid-6x2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	12583

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't fathom what niggers cost American businesses annually for all the how to treat niggers treatment.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Bias" training translates to what you can't fire a nigger for and what you can't ask a nigger to do. Basically anything. You are required to hire and pay a nigger to sit on its ass.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    "Bias" training translates to what you can't fire a nigger for and what you can't ask a nigger to do. Basically anything. You are required to hire and pay a nigger to sit on its ass.
    Just like niggers working for "da Gubmint!!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd raise my hand, and ask "Is bias against the lazy and useless okay" ?

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to deal with this shit years ago before I retired. I worked for a big pharmaceutical company which was into nigger loving before it became fashionable. Of course all the “trainers” were niggers. I figured I’d have some fun and fuck with them, so I asked if diversity was so important why are there no white trainers? Silence. Got the same answer Biden gave about packing the SCOTUS.

8. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mom started work for the Connecticut Board of Education in the 70’s and worked throughout the 90’s till 2005. She was certified accountant .She would complain about them giving her unskilled nigger sows to work with her. The nigger sow would just talk on the phone all day while my mother did all the work. And she couldn’t fire it,because she’d be called racist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My mom started work for the Connecticut Board of Education in the 70’s and worked throughout the 90’s till 2005. She was certified accountant .She would complain about them giving her unskilled nigger sows to work with her. The nigger sow would just talk on the phone all day while my mother did all the work. And she couldn’t fire it,because she’d be called racist.
    We had one AA hire on freight crew at the supermarket where I worked that I'll never forget. When he first started, he was assistant freight crew manager--had a shaved head, worked about 70% as hard as the rest of the crew, and managed to keep his mouth shut most of the time. Of course, in a few months he was promoted to head clerk on the swing shift. About two months after that, he was back on freight crew--assistant manager again. He had a massive fro by then--long hair for men was against dress code, but apparently as long as it didn't go two inches below the collar it was legal. I didn't recognize him, but one night he was stocking on the aisle next to my department (I had to be there at 4 a.m. to set up, so I was one of the few people who dealt with the freight crew) and singing very loudly. I finally got pissed and went over to the aisle to tell the guy to shut the fuck up, and then recognized him. I asked him why he was back on freight crew. It was racism. He'd collected a drop for the safe from the tills ($10,000 worth, which was far above what one was allowed for a drop, which meant he'd been too lazy to collect hourly as he should have), a customer "distracted" him, and he "absentmindedly" left the bundle of cash on a checkstand, and when he realized what he'd done--it was gone! He was really bitter about the whole experience--"man, if I'd been white, they wouldn't a fucked with me."

After that, he managed to get two good people demoted. One morning, the meat manager was joking around with one of the meat cutters, who was stocking the counter, and told him to move faster. The meat cutter basically said, "make me," laughing, and the manager started pantomiming using a whip on him. Sure enough, Don came out of the back room, walked in front of the manager (so the cameras could catch it), and started screaming racism. Manager got demoted back to journeyman at the shittiest store in the chain. A few months later, the assistant freight crew manager (Don managed to get demoted again) was gone for a few weeks. When he came back, I asked if he'd been on vacation. He said no, he'd been suspended for two weeks. Apparently, he'd been stocking on the same aisle as Don, and Don asked him a question about AIDS. Something to the effect of, "hey, how did that AIDS shit get started, anyhow? Where did it come from?" The guy said, basically, "it came from Africa. Some native ate an infected monkey and it spread from there." Boom--instant demotion/suspension.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    he "absentmindedly" left the bundle of cash on a checkstand, and when he realized what he'd done--it was gone! He was really bitter about the whole experience--"man, if I'd been white, they wouldn't a fucked with me.
    I call bullshit. That nigger stole that money.

If he had been white, he would have been summarily fired, the cops would have been called, video would have been reviewed, bank statements poured over, search warrants executed and if at all possible, charged with larceny.

I worked offshore for a while after retiring from the Navy. The fabricator's shop only had two welders - Dumb and Dumber. One nigger and one nigger whore screwing dirtbag. Real pieces of work, the both of them. As the company was bought out and consolidated, the situation was looking grim for them to stay on especially since they sucked so bad at their jobs with work constantly being returned due to quality issues. On the heels of the BP disaster is no time or place to be when you work in that field and have quality issues - especially when the company you work for had a hand in the spill. I could write a small book on that shit but I'll leave it for another time and place.

At any rate, those two goofballs knew they were on the chopping block. The nigger got the bright idea that if it screamed RAYCISS somehow that it's job would be protected. This was in the first few month's of Kang Obongo's reign of terror. He was the only nigger working at this branch. Someone supposedly wrote the words "Obama Paper" on the roll in the restroom in the fab shop. He bitched and moaned about it, cried to HR, and had us all investigated. The problem with his story was that after he did it, unbeknownst to him, we didn't even show up to the office that day. We were all offshore. He didn't bother counting the trucks in the parking lot before he did this. On top of that, NO-ONE used the nasty restroom in the fab shop - only the two of them. This left only the other welder that could have done it and both of them were thick as thieves. Their boss was already planning to retire and also didn't show to work that day.

Guess what - there's not really that many liberal dimz working offshore. Something about guys that work damn hard for a living and depend on the oil and gas industry to put food on the table goes against nigger coddling and liberal thinking. Less than a week later, Corporate decided that this was the deciding factor in whether or not to close the fab shop. It wasn't advertised, but we all heard the scoop. That nigger aced himself right out of a job.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray cizzums View Post
    i'd raise my hand, and ask "is bias against the lazy and useless okay" ?
    so would i!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!