Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This looks fishy: Woman bites Natosha the she boon security guard

Damn, I wish I could see this in its entirety. They are painting it like St She Boon was attacked for no reason. A backstory would be nice. But, no sane person would ever bite a dindu, that's for sure.

Note that fat she boon landwhale standing in front of the car LOL. What a useless pile o' blubber.
    Lawson told KTLA-TV Channel 5 that during Monday’s attack, Duran tossed a glass bottle at her and then yelled, “Get the — out of here,” adding a racial slur. When the security guard asked Duran’s father to take his daughter home so she didn’t hit anyone, Lawson said the woman exited the car and asked whether she was threatening her, again directing a racial slur at the Black guard.

At that point, according to Lawson, the assault escalated. Duran stuck a phone in the guard’s face and when Lawson tried to slap her hand away, a fight ensued.

“Then she catches my finger in her mouth and proceeds to chomp down on my finger,” Lawson said.

The two were separated by people who saw the altercation in the parking lot who then later kept Duran and her father from leaving in their vehicle.
    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...ho-supermarket
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers always start shit,then act innocent and throw the race card.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    niggers always start shit,then act innocent and throw the race card.
    every single time!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers always start shit,then act innocent and throw the race card.
    Absolutely, and again we see only the careful edited video making the nigger look innocent an sheet. See that part "Lawson tried to slap her hand away"? We already know the she-nig was saying or doing something first, so eventually the woman pulled out her cell phone to record it, and the nigger assaulted her. At that point she was justified in defending herself, at that point the nigger should have been fired and arrested, but like always the nigger gets away with it.

There is no such thing as "racial assault," which is the criminalization of free speech, and my blood pressure's through the roof at the pure bullshit charges:

Duran is charged with one felony count each of assault with a deadly weapon and assault by means of force likely to produce great bodily injury, as well as one misdemeanor charge of violation of civil rights. If convicted as charged, she could face up to six years in prison.
    If you think this is bad, wait till a President Kamala has the FBI hire thousands of new nigger lawyers to prosecute every last thing as federal hate crimes, and thousands more lawyers to "review old cases" to make excuses for letting jailed niggers go free. We will see a literal reversal of unprecedented numbers of humans going to jail over free speech or defending themselves, and lots of niggers released for more muh dikk, murder and mayhem.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Absolutely, and again we see only the careful edited video making the nigger look innocent an sheet. See that part "Lawson tried to slap her hand away"? We already know the she-nig was saying or doing something first, so eventually the woman pulled out her cell phone to record it, and the nigger assaulted her. At that point she was justified in defending herself, at that point the nigger should have been fired and arrested, but like always the nigger gets away with it.

There is no such thing as "racial assault," which is the criminalization of free speech, and my blood pressure's through the roof at the pure bullshit charges:

If you think this is bad, wait till a President Kamala has the FBI hire thousands of new nigger lawyers to prosecute every last thing as federal hate crimes, and thousands more lawyers to "review old cases" to make excuses for letting jailed niggers go free. We will see a literal reversal of unprecedented numbers of humans going to jail over free speech or defending themselves, and lots of niggers released for more muh dikk, murder and mayhem.
    Fake nigger Kamala will never be president.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Fake nigger Kamala will never be president.
    I pray that every night, but lots of us also prayed about HNIC Hussein.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Damn, I wish I could see this in its entirety. They are painting it like St She Boon was attacked for no reason. A backstory would be nice. But, no sane person would ever bite a dindu, that's for sure.

Note that fat she boon landwhale standing in front of the car LOL. What a useless pile o' blubber.

Get the HARPOON!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Listen to the little faggot liberal man recording and defending this sow. “You’re on video. I have your license plate. You used the N word” what a whipped pussy.