Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Another burner got the nigger special.

https://www.macombdaily.com/news/cop...af593172a.html

Really young too, the media got to her first and made her think bestiality is ok.
    Just another warning to the world to never date a nigger. EVER. Do your part to keep your kids away from niggers and encourage them to warn other kids to stay away from niggers.
    Open disqus comments too. Have fun.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and I raised two daughters.I proved to them as babies that niggers were shit. Both of my girls went to schools that were 95% white.And we decided on who they could have as friends.No niggers. There was one girl who ran in their white circle who got involved with a nigger beast.My oldest shunned the mudshark and called her low class. I was very proud.Anyway, one day my daughter had told me that the mudshark was gang raped and beaten. My daughter had no mercy for her. Again, a proud moment in my life.Several years back, we read in the local newspaper that same mudshark was given 10 years at NU for being an accessory to murder.Her nigger pet monkey she was banging shot a store owner dead, while she was in the car.I told my daughter and she says “serves the nasty bitch right!”
    Anyway, I’ve always told my girls that niggers were a disease and if they got infected,they would lose their family and it would destroy their lives.I told them to stay away from the nigger disease and anyone who has contracted it. So they stood away from niggers and mud sharks.We have four young grandchildren right now. And all 100% white. I took the oldest boy who is 9yrs old to the gun club the other day to shoot AR22’s.We shot at pictures of niggers I print on the computer.I constantly remind my grandchildren that niggers are a disease and to keep away from them or you will get infected.I tell them ,that infection will cause you to lose your family and your life. I have faith in my daughters and their husbands. They will raise my grandchildren to be fine white productive Americans. No future monkeys in my family tree!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My wife and I raised two daughters.I proved to them as babies that niggers were shit. Both of my girls went to schools that were 95% white.And we decided on who they could have as friends.No niggers. There was one girl who ran in their white circle who got involved with a nigger beast.My oldest shunned the mudshark and called her low class. I was very proud.Anyway, one day my daughter had told me that the mudshark was gang raped and beaten. My daughter had no mercy for her. Again, a proud moment in my life.Several years back, we read in the local newspaper that same mudshark was given 10 years at NU for being an accessory to murder.Her nigger pet monkey she was banging shot a store owner dead, while she was in the car.I told my daughter and she says “serves the nasty bitch right!”
    Anyway, I’ve always told my girls that niggers were a disease and if they got infected,they would lose their family and it would destroy their lives.I told them to stay away from the nigger disease and anyone who has contracted it. So they stood away from niggers and mud sharks.We have four young grandchildren right now. And all 100% white. I took the oldest boy who is 9yrs old to the gun club the other day to shoot AR22’s.We shot at pictures of niggers I print on the computer.I constantly remind my grandchildren that niggers are a disease and to keep away from them or you will get infected.I tell them ,that infection will cause you to lose your family and your life. I have faith in my daughters and their husbands. They will raise my grandchildren to be fine white productive Americans. No future monkeys in my family tree!
    AWESOME!! We need MORE grand father's like you JC!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if having to take your mask off for your mugshot is as racist as having to wear a mask.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The couple’s 6-month-old child was found unharmed in the home.
    How touching. I'm sure her parents were so thrilled when their 16-year-old daughter started rutting with Rayquan and squirted out the little mongrel.

He din do nuffin. Just playing with his gun and shot the burner. I bet his homies told him this is the traditional nigger way to get rid of baby mommas and niglets.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    AWESOME!! We need MORE grand father's like you JC!!
    It’s how I was raised.My dad deserves the credit.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Manslaughter and the discharge offenses are punishable by up to 15 years in prison and possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony carries an mandatory term of two years in prison.
    Even if it gets the maximum 15 year sentence, it will only be 32 yrs. old when it gets out of NU with a PHD in How To Commit Crimes Against Humans And Civilized Society.

Giving a nigger full scholarship and an education in the commission of crimes at NU, and then letting it loose upon society in its prime, indicates a need for some new laws and sentencing guidelines. How many humans will need to suffer at the paws of this nigger, and others like it, before people will learn? At the very least, it will participate in sodomy seminars while attending NU.

It took a human life (even though it was just a misguided coal burner). It now has acquired a "taste" for being violent to humans. This can not be trained out of the beast. It should get the death penalty and be put down like the filthy violent animal that it is.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once a white human woman/girl lies down with a filthy nigger ape,she is tainted and ruined for life.If I were her father, although I’d be in shock because I lost my daughter. I would still breathe a sigh of relief.Because I wouldn’t know what to do with my daughter after she fucked a monkey fucking nigger.So, sometimes dead is better. And as far as the baby chimp.I’d donate it to the zoo. let some liberal fool adopt it.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daddy issues resolved, toll paid. Zero fucks given.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if it gets the maximum 15 year sentence, it will only be 32 yrs. old when it gets out of NU with a PHD in How To Commit Crimes Against Humans And Civilized Society.

Giving a nigger full scholarship and an education in the commission of crimes at NU, and then letting it loose upon society in its prime, indicates a need for some new laws and sentencing guidelines. How many humans will need to suffer at the paws of this nigger, and others like it, before people will learn? At the very least, it will participate in sodomy seminars while attending NU.

It took a human life (even though it was just a misguided coal burner). It now has acquired a "taste" for being violent to humans. This can not be trained out of the beast. It should get the death penalty and be put down like the filthy violent animal that it is.

manslaughter and discharge of an aimed weapon but without malice and two firearm counts
    With those charges I bet he doesn't go to NU at all. Probably probation and maybe - if the judge is feeling very harsh that day - community service. He's just a lad and he din mean to do nuffin.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    At some point, human parents need to be charged with child endangerment for not stopping their children from doing stupid shit like this. Foolishly handling dangerous animals is exactly what this is. If the parents allowed the child to run through traffic, disobey curfews, do dangerous drugs or play with a gun unsupervised, would they not be charged?

I see no difference and I challenge anyone to convince me otherwise!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Good. Coal burner got exactly what she deserved. The moment the idea even crosses a humans mind, that niggers are even ok, they are lost. All niggers are worthless, and the humans that lay with them are just as bad.
    The real tragedy of the story is that she shit out another nigger that will commit crimes in a decade or less.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've even stopped moaning about white couples on benefits who have loads of kids. Sure, they may not be ideal parents, but we need lots and lots of white children to ensure the world remains in human hands.
    And anyway, if our governments can hand out cash to niggers, they can certainly hand it out to humans.
    Celebrate the birth of every white child!