Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

Human 'Offender' to be charged with 'Monkey business'....

Following a 'Road Rage' incident in Perth, Australia with 'Rayciss' abuse a full blooded African with a bald, two level 'Ridged' skull (an extra 'brain'?) had to cling to the hood of the other car which 'Zig-Zagged' down the freeway at high speed before it got bounced real hard onto the road. It hung on for quite a while I guess because its DNA allows such creatures to keep a vice like grip on jungle vines and tree branches. Said it - 'Ah beez hangin' on reel tite - Ah beez thinkin' ah beez gonna dye'. (We all wish...)
    The video (Google) is a hoot to watch.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Following a 'Road Rage' incident in Perth, Australia with 'Rayciss' abuse a full blooded Afreakan with a bald, two level 'Ridged' skull (an extra 'brain'?) had to cling to the hood of the other car which 'Zig-Zagged' down the freeway at high speed before it got bounced real hard onto the road. It hung on for quite a while I guess because its DNA allows such creatures to keep a vice like grip on jungle vines and tree branches. Said it - 'Ah beez hangin' on reel tite - Ah beez thinkin' ah beez gonna dye'. (We all wish...)
    The video (Google) is a hoot to watch.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did the link disappear?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Did the link disappear?
    Please 'Google' - 'Martin Wani road rage attack in Perth' to see one helluva APE and it ain't in the Zoo!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Did the link disappear?

Don't know but I found this:
    https://www.9news.com.au/national/ro...b-c507235cd880

I'm pretty sure this is the story he's talking about.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Don't know but I found this:
    https://www.9news.com.au/national/ro...b-c507235cd880

I'm pretty sure this is the story he's talking about.
    Dat beez rite - dat beez idd!
    Seriously, check out that 'Double layer' skull which suggests he has been head butting African buffalo?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That would have been as funny as fuck to see!
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Yeah, but he's in a heap of trouble. Invasive species or not, he's going to jail for abusing animals or whatever shit they throw at him. I'm sure there's more to the story than we're getting here. It will probably turn out to be another Jussee Wallace bullshit accusation. If that happens, we'll never know about it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ So far he's gotten away with it, but will probably get caught after he tells the story in the pub tomorrow night.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    But Mr Wani said the other driver began hurling racial abuse, refused to exchange details, and tried to drive off
    Translation: Nigger slammed on his brakes. Probably as a result of the hurricane force from his shotgun nostrils when it sneezed after breathing in the hot sauce it spilled on his sail foam. Then got out and swung his arms like an enraged simian forcing the other driver to flee in peril of the danger the money posed. Now after being contacted by a guilty white liberal, it was "racisms"...
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger was just trying to steal the human drivers hood. Plus, if it was dark, how the hell are humans supposed to see niggers when they have their eyes and mouths closed?
    Reminds of HS Football. Mine being an all human school. When we played the nigger school, whose colors were black and yellow, with all black uniforms. Our coaches told us to tackle the eyes and teeth.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That nigger was just trying to steal the human drivers hood. Plus, if it was dark, how the hell are humans supposed to see niggers when they have their eyes and mouths closed?
    Reminds of HS Football. Mine being an all human school. When we played the nigger school, whose colors were black and yellow, with all black uniforms. Our coaches told us to tackle the eyes and teeth.
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ... Our coaches told us to tackle the eyes and teeth.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas