Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile coalburner Kaana Grace and her pet coon get pepper sprayed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...white-man.html

Pointless 'influencer' and full time coalburning cum dumpster Kaana Grace and her pet pavement ape get pepper sprayed by Essex police for (ahem) no reason.

Except there was a reason. Her pet nigger's clothes matched the description of a suspect the police were chasing.

As there is only one side to this story, I think we can all agree that Sambo got uppity with the police and instead of being cooperative and polite, it started to mouth off and tried to do a runner.

The police in England don't just go around pepper spraying good, honest folk for no reason. You have to give them a very good reason, like fearing for their own safety before they unleash the nigger stun spray.

As you can see, it took four brave officers to pin the struggling rape ape down. So there was obviously a fracas before the filthy mudshark whore started filming.

I will leave it to the intelligence of the readers here to fill in the blanks.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...white-man.html

Pointless 'influencer' and full time coalburning cum dumpster Kaana Grace and her pet pavement ape get pepper sprayed by Essex police for (ahem) no reason.

Except there was a reason. Her pet nigger's clothes matched the description of a suspect the police were chasing.

As there is only one side to this story, I think we can all agree that Sambo got uppity with the police and instead of being cooperative and polite, it started to mouth off and tried to do a runner.

The police in England don't just go around pepper spraying good, honest folk for no reason. You have to give them a very good reason, like fearing for their own safety before they unleash the nigger stun spray.

As you can see, it took four brave officers to pin the struggling rape ape down. So there was obviously a fracas before the filthy mudshark whore started filming.

I will leave it to the intelligence of the readers here to fill in the blanks.
    The UK needs to DEPORT ALL niggers and @$$ lifter$!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They all look alike so they should expect to be sprayed down when between crimes

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bitch will end up in a ditch somewhere like all coal burners. They'll be no fucks leaving my fuck sack.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another Katie Price. She's aging four times faster than she should, like most burners. Wears 10 layers of makeup to hide this premature aging. Will be a hideous mess in five years, probably less.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.