Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

What do we call a tranny that gets pregnant by a tranny sow?

I'm speechless at this abomination of nature.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	119126915_195405438712057_4660656237575083658_o.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	12565
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    i'm speechless at this abomination of nature.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	119126915_195405438712057_4660656237575083658_o.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	12565
    as am i!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

No words!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How old is that silverback nigger? Look at its mummfied paws. Jesus... I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their own homes or nests or whatever. But not only do these freaks advertise this everywhere with their grotesque pictures as though it's something to be proud of, but we are being ordered to find this type of mental illness adorable and sweet. If we do not, we are transphobic/homophobic Nazis who must be shamed and shunned. BTW, all these nuts need to look up the definition of "phobia". It doesn't mean what they think it does. I'm not afraid of these caricatures of human beings, but merely disgusted.

And that is not a pregnant man. If it has a uterus in which a poor unfortunate baby is growing, it's female, even if it had a double mastectomy, took hormones to grow a beard, or even got a hot dog stitched on to its crotch.

I have nostalgia for the days when everyone kept their dirty little secrets and perversions to themselves and didn't crow about them to a bunch of idiotic nitwits and libtards on some sicko daytime talk show.

Can we find some uninhabited island somewhere, chip in to buy it and go live there, far from the epidemic of insanity all around us?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much more of this shit do they think that they are going to pull before fire and brimstone of Biblical proportions rain down on this country? Sodom and Gomorrah has nothing on this shit hole sometimes. At least they didn't chop each other's dikks off and turn them inside out and call it a vajayjay.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when I thought I‘d seen it all!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Can we find some uninhabited island somewhere, chip in to buy it and go live there, far from the epidemic of insanity all around us?
    Oh, how I so wish that were possible. Maybe? Perhaps? It's a thought....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are they in the least bit concerned about the sex of the baby? I thought it didn't matter to them?

Just shows how fucked up their brains are!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I pity the poor beast that comes out of that nasty womb. The little animal they produce doesn’t have a chance from birth!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Why are they in the least bit concerned about the sex of the baby? I thought it didn't matter to them?

Just shows how fucked up their brains are!

They'll put "Sex unknown" on the birf certificate and let the mutant sprog decide what its pronouns will be when it's old enough.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."