Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Is that true?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Is that true?

To all the Americans here: Is it really true, that SF pays money to nigger sows for shitting out nigglets?!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...000-per-month/

If so, why on earth are White & Asian people over there not rioting? Or at least refusing to pay taxes? At least you are able (and allowed) to buy guns, in contrast to the European shithole countries. We are lost

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing the communists do surprises me anymore. This is just another run at wealth distribution. This isn't about sows shitting out niglets. Even the dumbest of liberals knows that niglets are just Super Predators™ in training. Hell, even niggers know that, which is why they commit so many niglicides.

Bottom line -- this is illegal under Federal law. It will go away eventually -- especially if Humans start suing the city for discrimination.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    [...]
    Bottom line -- this is illegal under Federal law. It will go away eventually -- especially if Humans start suing the city for discrimination.
    Hopefully you are right! Anyway, I really do think politicians establishing laws like this should be considered as enemies to the nation and therefore indicted for war crimes. Same goes of course for commies like Angela Stalin Merkel etc.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers have received billions over the course of just a hundred years, and nothing has changed. It's a total waste to try and lift niggers up. The nigger animal is not like us, niggers are parasites, they attach to a host and suck as much blood as they can, the nigger animal will never change. Its s totally Failed species.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah I don’t live over there but last I checked their economy is not doing so well. I find it hard to believe they can continue to pay for this.
    I’d hope that after 2 months they realize what a fuck up this is and then cancel the program.
    If they try to magic up all this nigger gib money I wouldn’t be surprised if many businesses started mysteriously leaving or going out of business and then the niggers are bitching about food deserts again. Plus none of that money will go to the niglets. The sheboons will blow it all on crack, butt implants, weaves, all that kind of shit and then bitch for the skoos to keep on feeding their little niglets and providing all the money to raise them into NU graduates because somehow it’s just so expensive to keep feeding their 10 butt dumplings and any money you give them just keeps on vanishing and it’s somehow whiteys fault.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hopefully you are right! Anyway, I really do think politicians establishing laws like this should be considered as enemies to the nation and therefore indicted for war crimes. Same goes of course for commies like Angela Stalin Merkel etc.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!