Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger tries to unsuccessfully carjack 4 different vehicles after victims fight back

Florida Felon Charged With Attempting To Carjack 4 Vehicles During Wild Crime Spree

On Friday, four different Polk County victims thwarted one suspect’s efforts to carjack each one of them after he crashed his truck fleeing from a hit-and-run on I-4.

Around 7:45 a.m. this morning, PCSO received a report of a vehicle crash at exit 38 (SR 557) on I-4, where the driver fled on foot. Calls then began coming into the Emergency Communications Center (ECC) with different reports of a black male suspect wearing blue jeans and a grey shirt attempting to jump into and steal different victims’ vehicles.

During the first attempted carjacking, the suspect ran up to a gray Chevy Colorado parked at the pumps of the Marathon gas station (6000 SR 557 in Lake Alfred) and tried to get inside. The female driver was pumping gas at the time. She sprayed him with gasoline from the hose when she saw him try to get into her car. The suspect then jumped into another victim’s burgundy Town and Country van that was parked nearby; the owner of the van was standing outside the store when he saw the suspect. That victim, a concealed weapons permit holder, drew his handgun and pointed it at the suspect and demanded he get out. The suspect fled on foot.

The suspect, positively identified as 32-year-old Christopher Hendrix, ran onto SR 557, and jumped off the side of the overpass onto I-4 westbound, causing a box truck to slam on its brakes to avoid hitting him. The box truck was then rear-ended by semi-truck.
    https://breaking911.com/florida-felo...ck-4-vehicles/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad he wasn’t made good during one of the attempts.After all, Florida has the “stand your ground law”.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Too bad he wasn’t made good during one of the attempts.After all, Florida has the “stand your ground law”.
    I've been a PROUD Floridian for over 26 years and I am GLAD that we have a Governor with BALLS!! If a blm nigger got in front of my car I would just OBEY Florida Law!! What scares me is how CLOSE we came to getting a down-low, meth-head, corrupt nigger as our Governor!! Also, I think our previous Attorney-General (Pam Bondi) was the HOTTEST AG in the country!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I've been a PROUD Floridian for over 26 years and I am GLAD that we have a Governor with BALLS!! If a blm nigger got in front of my car I would just OBEY Florida Law!! What scares me is how CLOSE we came to getting a down-low, meth-head, corrupt nigger as our Governor!! Also, I think our previous Attorney-General (Pam Bondi) was the HOTTEST AG in the country!!
    Nigger Gillum would have indeed been a nightmare.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Nigger Gillum would have indeed been a nightmare.
    Nigger would be "muh Dikk'n" and getting "muh dikk'd" on the Florida taxpayer's DIME!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Nigger would be "muh Dikk'n" and getting "muh dikk'd" on the Florida taxpayer's DIME!!
    Nigga Gill would be suckin on the glass dick too! Crackhead nigger homo!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    And he will be in court wondering why he has 4 charges for carjacking. “I ain’t sussessfully gets nobodys cara”

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an important lesson: resist the nigger devils, and they will flee from you. One on one, no nigger has a chance unless it stabs in the back or gets lucky with shooting.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.