Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No Wakanda: Democrat Jefferson County has the highest per capita black population in America

I thought that if Whitey let niggers take over their own space that they would build a Wakanda dindu paradise?
    Legacy Of Slavery Endures In US Deep South County

Don't worry groids, just elect Biden and I'm sure he'll fix everything. The 'Gubmint Gibs-Muh-Dat Gravy Train' will fund everything!

All that remains of what was once a Civil War-era cotton plantation is a crumbling building overgrown by weeds.

But the legacy of slavery in Jefferson County in the Deep South US state of Mississippi remains clearly visible.

Eighty-five percent of the population of Jefferson County is African-American, making it the county with the largest Black population in the entire United States.

It is also one of the poorest with average household income of just over $20,000, one-third of the national average.

Jefferson County is a Democratic enclave in Mississippi, a largely Republican state, and only 12 percent of its 7,000 residents voted for Donald Trump in 2016.

Walton said people mostly just feel abandoned by the federal government.

"We don't receive a whole lot of funding," he said.
    Funding!

Katina Hawkins, 61, survives on food stamps and said she can't afford to visit her son who is incarcerated at the other end of the country.

"I haven't got money, I haven't got a job, I haven't got anything," Hawkins said as she stacked recyclable cans she collects and trades in for 20 cents a pound.
    Incarcerated? LOL Who would've guessed?

In the Deep South, African-Americans were long disenfranchised by segregationist laws which were only dismantled in the 1960s by the civil rights movement.
    Once again, it's all Whitey's fault.

A stone's throw from his house is a cotton field where the buds are just starting to flower, giving it the appearance of a woolly white blanket.

Like other large-scale operations, it is owned by a white family.
    A White family grows crops. Obviously this is a racist ploy of some sort. Wait. for. it.

Jessica Crawford of the non-profit Archeological Conservancy, said "it was never easy for African-Americans to own their own land."
    Alright, alright. We're back to 40 acres and a mule. We saw how well that worked out last time.
    https://www.barrons.com/amp/news/leg...ty-01601775908

We wuz farmers!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine the smell. I drove through a ghetto the other day and the odor made me gag. I had to swallow my yak back down. This is no joke either. Their neighborhoods smell like sewage.