Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread

Thread: Boxing

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

Boxing

Does anyone else believe that in Boxing (especially the Heavyweight division) there should be an entirely separate division for Niggers whereby they only fight their own species, eg., a silverback Gorilla.
    Even though a Nigger often gets knocked out it just seems unfair than 'Man' (see Human) has to fight such jungle borne ape like beasts.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Does anyone else believe that in Boxing (especially the Heavyweight division) there should be an entirely separate division for Niggers whereby they only fight their own species, eg., a silverback Gorilla.
    Even though a Nigger often gets knocked out it just seems unfair than 'Man' (see Human) has to fight such jungle borne ape like beasts.
    No! It is unfair & dangerous to humans always and everywhere to be around niggers, so there should be an 'entire separate division' for everything and everywhere for niggers. Then they can't interfere with humans, and can't get 'discriminated' against - win win! Either bring them back to Africa, or give them California to create wakanda - and then build a wall

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers shouldn’t be allowed to compete in American sports or even live in this country for that matter.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still LOVE it when a human destroys them and knocks them out in an MMA match!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers shouldn’t be allowed to compete in American sports or even live in this country for that matter.
    I had the happiest day today. I was out working on little Miss Tweak's car and had heard there was yet another hurricane heading for us. I came inside to take a break and was channel surfing to find the weather. My timing could not have been more perfect. I've been avoiding NASCAR like the nigger plague since they pulled the bubbee smollet bullshit a few weeks back. When I hit the button on the TV, the first thing I saw was nigger boy bubba crashing into a wall while in 8th place with only a few laps to go (probably his personal best). It was totally his fault and he destroyed the car of one of his buddies in the process.

All of this comes on the heels of his being released from Richard Petty Motorsports. His story is that he is moving on but we all know it's bullshit. RPM told him to finish the season and find another team. NO-ONE is interested in his line of bullshit anymore. He's toxic, all the teams know it and I'm betting he will NOT find a team no matter how many nigger loving sponsors will line up to waste their money and kiss his nigger ass!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EbPIDrqUMAAMUz7.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	12553
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ That's great news! I hope that asshole winds up just like Kappadick.

Maybe they can give each other hand jobs while watching football games and NASCAR races at home!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I had the happiest day today. I was out working on little Miss Tweak's car and had heard there was yet another hurricane heading for us. I came inside to take a break and was channel surfing to find the weather. My timing could not have been more perfect. I've been avoiding NASCAR like the nigger plague since they pulled the bubbee smollet bullshit a few weeks back. When I hit the button on the TV, the first thing I saw was nigger boy bubba crashing into a wall while in 8th place with only a few laps to go (probably his personal best). It was totally his fault and he destroyed the car of one of his buddies in the process.

All of this comes on the heels of his being released from Richard Petty Motorsports. His story is that he is moving on but we all know it's bullshit. RPM told him to finish the season and find another team. NO-ONE is interested in his line of bullshit anymore. He's toxic, all the teams know it and I'm betting he will NOT find a team no matter how many nigger loving sponsors will line up to waste their money and kiss his nigger ass!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EbPIDrqUMAAMUz7.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	12553
    Actually Nigger Wallace led a few laps. It's restrictor plate racing, the only time backmarkers have a shot at winning. As expected he ran out of talent and crashed. Of course while he was up there the nigger loving NBC announcers were orgasmic about their magic nigger.

Speaking of which, Nigger Wallace is leaving Petty Enterprises to race for a new team co-owned by Denny Hamilin, who won today, and Nigger Michael Jordon.... who started the whole nigger clown shoes fad. Evidently they'll be a satellite team of Joe Gibbs Racing.

Money wise, Nigger Wallace will make Hamlin and Nigger Jordon a lot of it.... at least until sponsors get tired of seeing their "driver" come in last.... despite having the best car and equipment money can buy.

Nigger Wallace is horrible in every way. Doesn't matter to nigger lovers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Actually Nigger Wallace led a few laps. It's restrictor plate racing, the only time backmarkers have a shot at winning. As expected he ran out of talent and crashed. Of course while he was up there the nigger loving NBC announcers were orgasmic about their magic nigger.

Speaking of which, Nigger Wallace is leaving Petty Enterprises to race for a new team co-owned by Denny Hamilin, who won today, and Nigger Michael Jordon.... who started the whole nigger clown shoes fad. Evidently they'll be a satellite team of Joe Gibbs Racing.

Money wise, Nigger Wallace will make Hamlin and Nigger Jordon a lot of it.... at least until sponsors get tired of seeing their "driver" come in last.... despite having the best car and equipment money can buy.

Nigger Wallace is horrible in every way. Doesn't matter to nigger lovers.
    Well, shit. The last I heard, he couldn't find a team. That sucks. WTF is MJ doing getting into NASCAR?

That's it guys. I'm done with you permanently now. There is no coming back. I hoped that we could work this thing out if you would have just learned your lesson with nigger wallace but you proved otherwise.

NASCAR, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME NOW!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I agree with you, Jim.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Forget NASCAR - I'm thinking their race tracks ought be converted to amphitheaters (see 'Colosseum') where humans could watch Niggers fight to death.
    As a 'Curtain raiser' Round 1 could be where two equally sized Niggers fight each others with swords, tridents and nets. Round 2 could be where humans like say Dolph Lundgren fight two or three Niggers whilst in Round 3 (the Finale) the 'Best' performing Nigger would get a sword in order to fight a huge silverback Gorilla. Nigger 'Gladiators' could be recruited from any N.U where if they performed well they could get say a 20% reduction off their sentence. At $50 a ticket (Humans only) I guarantee it would be a total 'Sell out' each weekend (Standing room only) where profits could go toward building more jails and restoring cities and areas (eg. Detroit) which have been systematically destroyed by Niggers in recent years.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, shit. The last I heard, he couldn't find a team. That sucks. WTF is MJ doing getting into NASCAR?

That's it guys. I'm done with you permanently now. There is no coming back. I hoped that we could work this thing out if you would have just learned your lesson with nigger wallace but you proved otherwise.

NASCAR, YOU ARE DEAD TO ME NOW!
    Nigger Jordon and Nigger Brad Doherty, who is partners in a two car team, used to play basketball together. Evidently Nigger Jordon used to go to the races with his pappy (imagine that.... a nigger that knows it's pappy!) Anyhow, between the chicken, watermelon and grape drank, the nigger liked the cars. Probably thought it was a good way to find something to muh dik that wasn't from the 'hood!

The thing I don't get is a good Virginia boy like Denny Hamlin throwing in with a couple of niggers. It has to be about the money. Though there's not enough money on earth to get me involved with that nigger.

Just a reminder.... Nigger Wallace's daddy, a White man, is a filthy degenerate oil driller!

The whole affair is obscene.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    I agree with you, Jim.
    Niggers do not know how to control themselves or act in a civilized manner.We’ve had incidences in NBA basketball (Detroit Pistons), where the savage nigger beast player jumped in to the stands and fought with spectators.And that’s not the only incident.Nigger Krapperdick single handedly started all the shit in the NFL.And look at LeClown nigger James’ fucking mouth,constantly spewing nonsense.Intelligent humans know he’s a monkeyballing idiot.But the coddlers and apes take him seriously.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should not be allowed to compete at all. Not even against themselves. That is along the same lines as dog fights, cock fights or putting to angry gorillas in a cage together and only one banana. Though more civilized than 2 niggers... If you must pit them against each other the winner should get no more than chicken and watermelon and the loser gets to watch him eat it. Niggers are "superior" in sports in the same way that a cheetah is a faster runner than a human or a gorilla is stronger than a human. They are simply different species and you can't categorize them in the same group. Niggers are sub human and only barely resemble the physical shape of a human. Niggers have thicker skulls which is evident in them being able to take more punishment in the ring. Also evident when dealing with the police as "put it down" for example never penetrates their simian brain pan. It is a cruel trick of nature that human DNA can mix with it. Though it does weed out for us the burners and drillers that otherwise would be head games for life.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I fully agree with Jim, Niggers do not know how to control themselves or act in a civilized manner. Therefore they should not interact with humans ever, but especially not in sports. Reason: They are dangerous, don't care to fairnes, rules etc. , therefore it will inevitably result in injured humans.

We need a real solution finally, be it back to africa or a separate country for them on US soil. Personally I do think it would be worth the price to pay, if that means humans can be save again in the future. Perhaps we could even create three new countries: Black, Liberal and Conservative

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need a real solution finally, be it back to africa or a separate country for them on US soil. Personally I do think it would be worth the price to pay, if that means humans can be save again in the future. Perhaps we could even create three new countries: Black, Liberal and Conservative
    It would be so easy: We welcome the white folks of South Africa, and SA welcomes the American niggers. No 'racism' any more, No Burn Loot Murder any more, and Wakanda in South Africa without the evil yt, hahaha

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forget NASCAR - I'm thinking their race tracks ought be converted to amphitheaters (see 'Colosseum') where humans could watch Niggers fight to death.
    As a 'Curtain raiser' Round 1 could be where two equally sized Niggers fight each others with swords, tridents and nets. Round 2 could be where humans like say Dolph Lundgren fight two or three Niggers whilst in Round 3 (the Finale) the 'Best' performing Nigger would get a sword in order to fight a huge silverback Gorilla. Nigger 'Gladiators' could be recruited from any N.U where if they performed well they could get say a 20% reduction off their sentence. At $50 a ticket (Humans only) I guarantee it would be a total 'Sell out' each weekend (Standing room only) where profits could go toward building more jails and restoring cities and areas (eg. Detroit) which have been systematically destroyed by Niggers in recent years.
    BEST solution yet!!