Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Niggers fill prisons
    Chimpout Guest

Knife holding dindu deleted

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...rning-graphic/

Yep, what better way to start off October with a stabby nigger not cooperating with LEOs?

I’m sure this niggers life matters but it’s getting a little too chilly out for our chimpy friends to keep rioting. They could go riot in Africa instead!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Awesome video! However, that female officer should have been shooting it's black ass the second it started charging and got within 20 feet of her with the knife after being tasered and told to drop it several times. I don't see how niggers will be able to elevate the dead nigger to sainthood and riot and loot over it. But one never knows. After-all, they're niggers. Nigger logic will somehow claim it was YT's fault that it was driven to violence because of racism.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve seen that video before. But I still like it the second time around. A very happy ending!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the proof that tasers are useless and niggers with weapons should not be warned more than once. Niggers still riot over this, guaranteed.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.