Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Yelp will be alerting it's users to as to which businesses treat niggers like niggers. I might patronize a business or two that makes it onto Yelp's shit list. I'll be looking for the "Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert" specifically to give them my business.

https://thegrio.com/2020/10/09/yelp-...siness-alerts/
    Fantastic! I don't use yelp that much. Is it possible to sort / search for these 'racist-business-alerts' on yelp? I just tired it out for DC, did not find anything. I would love to support these 'racist' companies by all means!

By the way: I don't eat out much, but if I do, I definitely would appreciate e.g. 'white lives matter' signs. Haven't ever seen one though. Probably they'd get burned down immediately. But IF governments and police would do / be allowed to do their jobs properly, signs like that should guarantee a nigger free shopping or dining experience, what do you think?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Fantastic! I don't use yelp that much. Is it possible to sort / search for these 'racist-business-alerts' on yelp? I just tired it out for DC, did not find anything. I would love to support these 'racist' companies by all means!

By the way: I don't eat out much, but if I do, I definitely would appreciate e.g. 'white lives matter' signs. Haven't ever seen one though. Probably they'd get burned down immediately. But IF governments and police would do / be allowed to do their jobs properly, signs like that should guarantee a nigger free shopping or dining experience, what do you think?
    hmmm. Looks like they'll be adding an attribute to search for black owned businesses too. I don't think the alert and search attribute are completed and active yet. I'll use the attribute to check a business for black ownership so I can avoid it. Even though it's not their intention, I suppose I should thank Yelp

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Isn’t that fucked up? Because white men are the number one consumer for that hardware store. Niggers don’t even fucking work. And if they do, they are definitely not skilled professionals.The only thing that a nigger would probably buy at a hardware store is a set of bolt cutters or a pry-bar .y’know, some kind of B&E tool.
    I KNOW for a Fact...niggers were by far the biggest group to steal from big orange homo...the niggers wandering around the store pretending to shop were ALWAYS watched lots closer than anyone else. I know First-hand, that particular company would brag, on internal store-only media, how much they do for "minorities", (code for niggers) and proud of the fact that 43% of all associates and new-hires are niggers. Disgusting, Totally Disgusting....

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wasn't going to comment in this thread because I don't like anything even remotely "Cancel Culture", but I have recently noticed our local "Lowe's" go from lily-White to being overrun with niggers.

Very few niggers live in this area. I f you were to draw a 20 mile circle around that store, I'm sure the nigger population inside that circle would represent a fraction of one percent. The majority of the Lowe's niggers have to be knuckling in from outside the general area.

Even more off-putting than the niggers in the store is the fact that every single scrap of signage and promotional literature is lousy with leering grinning niggers. It has clearly become a corporate policy to shove niggers down our throats. Not only are they hiring niggers that are likely commuting from larger towns to the south, but they are actively promoting niggers in their advertising.

I'm not going to "boycott" or anything like that, but I am going to leave notes bearing a pro-Human message around in discreet places like the toilets.

Where did all these niggers come from?

The toilet you are using has been used by a nigger!

Why are there niggers on every sign in the store when most of them don't own property?

Stuff like that... Just to plant a thought in someone's head...

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Here's a tip to definitely raise the probability of getting your message looked at, fill in the shopping questionnaire on your sales receipt. Management definitely reads and records the customer feedback surveys, doesn't take long and all you have to do is go to their website. I always try and leave very low numbers and a short brief comment...like "I had a longer than expected wait in line because employee lashonda was talking with another coworker", ruining my family's shopping experience" it was very inconsiderate.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I wasn't going to comment in this thread because I don't like anything even remotely "Cancel Culture", but I have recently noticed our local "Lowe's" go from lily-White to being overrun with niggers.

[...]
    I'm not going to "boycott" or anything like that, but I am going to leave notes bearing a pro-Human message around in discreet places like the toilets.

Where did all these niggers come from?

The toilet you are using has been used by a nigger!

Why are there niggers on every sign in the store when most of them don't own property?

Stuff like that... Just to plant a thought in someone's head...
    I personally don't see avoiding nigger coddling companies can be compared to 'Cancel Culture', simply because I don't consider brands to be 'culture'. At least not compared to rewriting books, history and so on. On the other hand, I personally do avoid even companies that do advertise with celebrities and influencers. But I do see your point, bringing politics into the game should not be a decision making factor.

BUT: Avoiding the groid is a necessity to protect me & my family, at least that's how I see it. I don't want to endanger them, there are more than enough situations where you can't escape anyway (at least normally that teaches the kids a valuable lesson because niggers do what niggers do).

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    hmmm. Looks like they'll be adding an attribute to search for black owned businesses too. I don't think the alert and search attribute are completed and active yet. I'll use the attribute to check a business for black ownership so I can avoid it. Even though it's not their intention, I suppose I should thank Yelp
    Exactly my plan as well!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Here's a tip to definitely raise the probability of getting your message looked at, fill in the shopping questionnaire on your sales receipt. Management definitely reads and records the customer feedback surveys, doesn't take long and all you have to do is go to their website. I always try and leave very low numbers and a short brief comment...like "I had a longer than expected wait in line because employee lashonda was talking with another coworker", ruining my family's shopping experience" it was very inconsiderate.
    Hahaha, I remember a nice story to tell. At my first trip to the US my company booked me into an an accommodation at a Hilton hotel. On the same floor as my room there were niggers, and they were super loud and annoying. I did not know at that time these things were US niggers because I could barely understand them. Their behavior and language made me think of them as African tourists. So I asked the receptionist the next day, if he could tell the people in room number xy how to behave in western countries, because I needed to be able to sleep at night. To explain to him why I did not ask them to be more quiet all by myself, I of course told him that they were from Africa and therefore I would not be able to understand their language. He was very irritated. But the same evening the manager knocked, apologized profoundly and offered me another (and much better) room somewhere else.

By the way, that was the first time I started to question the "all human" thing. Because at that very hotel a niggled actually dumped into the pool, in front of its mother. She watched, and did not care at all. I was shocked!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    A good bet to avoid the nigger coddling libtard companies is actually to have a look at their instagram pages. If there are niggers or if they advertise with celebrities, it is almost inevitable they support Burn Loot Murder, genderism feminism and so on.
    Stay safe!