Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I Found a New Use For My Farm & Guilt Ridden Liberals

I'm going to start a plantation where white liberals can come and spend a week as a white slave to a black plantation owner as punishment for America's past. I'll charge $10k a head. I'll make a killing off all the libtards who feel they owe black people and want to experience slavery.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make a reality TV show out of it and you'll make Trillions. But you'll have to gift your farm to a nigger first.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Make a reality TV show out of it and you'll make Trillions. But you'll have to gift your farm to a nigger first.

No I'll set it up as a NON-Profit and hire the nigger plantation masters out for $25 per hour.
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Parasitic Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I'm going to start a plantation where white liberals can come and spend a week as a white slave to a black plantation owner as punishment for America's past. I'll charge $10k a head. I'll make a killing off all the libtards who feel they owe black people and want to experience slavery.
    This venture needs niggers as slave drivers or the white lib cucks won't think it's legit. They simply won't feel the same systemic raysizzumz that those poor nigger slaves felt. They need some niggers to beat them, muhdikk them and kill half of them or they just won't feel that the experience is authentic.

I can think of only 3 ways to make this work:

1) Hire actual niggers to act as slave drivers/wranglers. Since this was actually the case back in the day, this would be the most historically accurate scenario. You could even have them show up at YT's homes and abduct them for the most true to life, historical depiction. The only problem there is that the nigger's short attention span could lead them to get rapey, robbey, stabbey or shootey with them before they ever make it to your "Plantation." Also, the nigger's propensity to get high/drunk/sidetracked will cause problems and they may well not show up for work at all despite the opportunity to mistreat YT slaves while getting paid for the privilege - after all, it would still be legitimate work and niggers hate that shit.

2) Hire white actors wearing blackface. While they certainly would do the job convincingly, eventually some Yelp reviewer might spot one taking off his makeup in his dressing room. You would have Jesse Jackscoon, Al not so Sharpcoon and his merry band of thieves marching in front of your plantation the next day carrying signs protesting the fact that you didn't hire real niggahz to play the slave drivers blackface is RAYCISS! Negotiate a price and they will go away.

3) You can hire white slave wranglers and handlers to make the liberal cucks wear the blackface. While less historically accurate due to mostly niggers not doing the majority of the beating and wrangling, this could give them a more realistic feeling of being a nigger but you may still end up with the protesters at you door because blackface is still RAYCISS! Once again, dicker with Jackscoon over his extortion price, appear next to the Rebberunds pledging to be more responsive to the africoon amurcoon community and they will go away.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pay niggers with free muh-dikk of their slaves. After the experiment, jail said niggers for rape. And have aliens remove the mutant fetuses for their experiments.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Pay niggers with free muh-dikk of their slaves. After the experiment, jail said niggers for rape. And have aliens remove the mutant fetuses for their experiments.
    Yeah, that's what we need... More illegal aliens running around.

Plus, you couldn't get the cucks to press charges for rape since they would feel they owe it to them for rape-a-rayshunz.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^
    No Tweak, I really meant aliens from outer space, not the illegals! Those out of space aliens love to play with DNA mix and match, and if they get nigger DNA, they too will be infected.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^I knew that. I meant it as a play on words and thought the gif would have given that away. Besides, we all know no self respecting little green men would want to touch a nigger.

I don't know for sure though... One of the xenomorphs ate this dieversity hire nigger:

Bottom feeding bastards, those xenomorphs!

Like a nigger could be chief engineer anyway.

Super Moderator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^
    Yeah, I thought so, with the Alien head. I get triggered by illegal aliens, hearing them on a daily basis. Yesterday I was at an Italian deli and that's all I heard, Spanish.

That must be from the very first Alien movie. Yaphet Kotto, I believe. Heck, there must be a lot of magic nigs in the future, chief engineers of interstellar ships, like Geordi from Star Trek.

I think Kotto had a burner, as far back as the 80s. That's when burning was getting it's momentum started.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^You are correct, sir. First movie, right nigger. Side note on that nigger: It claims that it has been regularly abducted by aliens IRL since it was a pre-teen. By that I mean the little green ones that stick their fingers up your butt, not the ones that hang out in front of Home Depot and shit in the parking lot.

Here your other nigeneer, Geordi Kinte:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the whole nigger species was created when an alien mother ship dumped its sewerage tanks above Africa over a big pile of monkey shit.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    This venture needs niggers as slave drivers or the white lib cucks won't think it's legit. They simply won't feel the same systemic raysizzumz that those poor nigger slaves felt. They need some niggers to beat them, muhdikk them and kill half of them or they just won't feel that the experience is authentic.

I can think of only 3 ways to make this work:

1) Hire actual niggers to act as slave drivers/wranglers. Since this was actually the case back in the day, this would be the most historically accurate scenario. You could even have them show up at YT's homes and abduct them for the most true to life, historical depiction. The only problem there is that the nigger's short attention span could lead them to get rapey, robbey, stabbey or shootey with them before they ever make it to your "Plantation." Also, the nigger's propensity to get high/drunk/sidetracked will cause problems and they may well not show up for work at all despite the opportunity to mistreat YT slaves while getting paid for the privilege - after all, it would still be legitimate work and niggers hate that shit.

2) Hire white actors wearing blackface. While they certainly would do the job convincingly, eventually some Yelp reviewer might spot one taking off his makeup in his dressing room. You would have Jesse Jackscoon, Al not so Sharpcoon and his merry band of thieves marching in front of your plantation the next day carrying signs protesting the fact that you didn't hire real niggahz to play the slave drivers blackface is RAYCISS! Negotiate a price and they will go away.

3) You can hire white slave wranglers and handlers to make the liberal cucks wear the blackface. While less historically accurate due to mostly niggers not doing the majority of the beating and wrangling, this could give them a more realistic feeling of being a nigger but you may still end up with the protesters at you door because blackface is still RAYCISS! Once again, dicker with Jackscoon over his extortion price, appear next to the Rebberunds pledging to be more responsive to the africoon amurcoon community and they will go away.

Hire Catboy Kami!! He has worn blackface MANY times and I don't think he is too active these days!!

Senior Technical Administrator
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's actually brilliant. You can market it as 'sensitivity training'...might even get kool aid drinking fortune 500's to sign up their executives for a weekender.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Technical Administrator
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    No I'll set it up as a NON-Profit and hire the nigger plantation masters out for $25 per hour.
    Are you kidding? I can find 100 niggers in a couple of hours who would come and gleefully beat some liberal YT ass free of charge. They'd pay for their own fucking gas to come and do that. What's this horseshit about paying them?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    That's actually brilliant. You can market it as 'sensitivity training'...might even get kool aid drinking fortune 500's to sign up their executives for a weekender.

Allright then! Sounds like we've got a plan and we've got the tech know how to get a website up to advertise it. We have a target clientele. They are stupid, rich, liberal and oozing with white guilt!

LET'$ MAKE $OME MONEY, BOY$!!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What you could do is get some of that Soros 'non-profit Foundation' money and buy a piece of land in Martha's Vineyard or the Hamptons, somewhere with a huge, rich, liberal and nigger free population. Then guilt wracked libs could get selfies taken of themselves gettin' whipped by their dindu massas and post it on social media as a weekend get away. It would be a liberal Disneyland.
    The man of the future will be of mixed race. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. - Richard Nikolaus of Coudenhove-Kalergi (Father of the EU)

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    What you could do is get some of that Soros 'non-profit Foundation' money and buy a piece of land in Martha's Vineyard or the Hamptons, somewhere with a huge, rich, liberal and nigger free population. Then guilt wracked libs could get selfies taken of themselves gettin' whipped by their dindu massas and post it on social media as a weekend get away. It would be a liberal Disneyland.

I am seriously thinking buying 40 acres in South Carolina ( you know they lubs slabery there ) and turning it into a 501-C3 - Plant some cotton and start sending out the mailers and ads.

Cure Your White Guilt Now!!!! - Learn what it was like to be a slave and be an oppressed black person by the white devil.

All for the cheap price of 10K 3 Days & 4 Nights - meals "might" be included.