Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

C-SPAN caller tells coongressnigger Al Green he's a failure

‘Discrimination exists’: Rep. Al Green fires back after C-SPAN caller lectures about ‘pimps and gangbangers’

Texas Congressman Al Green (D) on Thursday responded to a man from North Carolina who lectured him about the threat of “pimps and gangbangers.”

“You’re the person I really want to talk [to] about this,” Terry said. “I want to use my city of Asheville, NC as a starting block. It’s not racism that the children here in Lee-Walker Heights have to get up every morning and walk out to the school bus and step across dirty hypodermics and used condoms. It’s not racism that the children in Hill Crest that get up and go out this morning that have to deal with the winos, the crackheads and the heroin dealers. It’s not racism that the children that get up and walk to school have to deal with the hookers, the pimps and the gangbangers.”
    “It’s people like you, Al, that have failed those children,” the white caller added. “Barack Obama is a grand example of this. He got to where he was because his rich white grandparents took care of him, while his deadbeat black dad abandoned him.”
    https://archive.is/y6VEc#selection-559.0-559.108
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘Discrimination exists’: Rep. Al Green fires back after C-SPAN caller lectures about ‘pimps and gangbangers’

https://archive.is/y6VEc#selection-559.0-559.108
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nigger got PWNED!! He and sheila jackscoon lee are the two dumbest nigger reps from Texas!!