Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"...the unfortunate reality is that there is a very limited pool of black talent to recruit from."

Finally, A CEO Points Out: There Is A Very Limited Pool of Black Talent

Wells Fargo & Co Chief Executive Charles Scharf exasperated some Black employees in a Zoom meeting this summer when he reiterated that the bank had trouble reaching diversity goals because there was not enough qualified minority talent, two participants told Reuters.

He also made the assertion in a company-wide memo June 18 that announced diversity initiatives as nationwide protests broke out following the death of George Floyd, an unarmed African-American man, in police custody.

“While it might sound like an excuse, the unfortunate reality is that there is a very limited pool of black talent to recruit from,” Scharf said in the memo, seen by Reuters. …
    https://archive.is/K161E
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "...the unfortunate reality is that there is a very limited pool of black talent to recruit from."

Let the truth set you free!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Finally, A CEO Points Out: There Is A Very Limited Pool of Black Talent

https://archive.is/K161E
    DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH, ya think?!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    But there is tons of openings for nigger toilet scrubbers.

Attachment 12518
    I could do with one of them....the nigger that is
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    But there is tons of openings for nigger toilet scrubbers.

Attachment 12518
    I refuse to use a public toilet. Either a nigger used it, or scrubbed it. I'm not sure which one is worse. A nigger can only destroy one toilet at a time by shitting in it. A nigger can spread disease from one toilet to dozens more by "cleaning" it. I clamp my ass cheeks shut until I get home unless I'm about to pull a "Jerry Nadler" and absolutely cannot avoid it. I keep emergency supplies in my first aid kits in our cars which include bleach wipes, TP, spray disinfectant, etc. I say always be prepared. You can never be too safe.

Never trust a fart over 40!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not only a small pool of niggers with any kind of talent but the few who make it, even marginally, inevitably self-delete or end up homeless because niggers don't understand things like finances.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I refuse to use a public toilet. Either a nigger used it, or scrubbed it. I'm not sure which one is worse. A nigger can only destroy one toilet at a time by shitting in it. A nigger can spread disease from one toilet to dozens more by "cleaning" it. I clamp my ass cheeks shut until I get home unless I'm about to pull a "Jerry Nadler" and absolutely cannot avoid it. I keep emergency supplies in my first aid kits in our cars which include bleach wipes, TP, spray disinfectant, etc. I say always be prepared. You can never be too safe.

Never trust a fart over 40!
    When you have had lots of experience and insight in life, you prepare, and prepare. I always have TP in my car, a bag that has 3 days worth of clothes (should I need to go out of town on an emergency, and they do happen), personal sundries, bar of soap, etc. In my satchel, I always have alcohol wipes, and a light weight Opinel knife. I have a light sleeping bag and a wool blanket. These kits are in all my vehicles.
    My late dad always said I'm prepared for a "Noah's Ark" deluge. Due to fires and earthquakes here in CA you never know. I've been evacuated at least 2, possibly 3, times.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    ...you prepare, and prepare...

As an old time told me many, many years ago... "I'd rather be looking at it than looking for it".

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas