Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Lovemaking Leads to Drug Charges.

Nigger lovemaking (fighting) leads to arrest on drug charges.

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (KBTX) - A College Station couple is in jail after police say a domestic dispute turned into a drug arrest.

Officers were called out to the Redmond Drive apartment around 10 a.m Tuesday.

Peyton Johnson, 18, and Julius Howard, 19, were yelling and police ended up breaking through the door to get inside. While figuring out the situation, authorities say they saw a large amount of drugs sitting out in the residence.

After getting a search warrant, police reportedly found prepackaged THC, half a pound of marijuana, and almost 400 pills of meth.

Both Johnson and Howard are charged with two manufacture and delivery charges, along with several other charges.

https://www.kbtx.com/2020/09/30/dome...dealing-drugs/

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope George Soros' buddies don't bail them out.

Johnson is also charged with assault causing bodily injury — family violence, a third-degree felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison. She remains in the Brazos County Jail on $85,000 bond.

Howard is also charged with assault of a public servant and resisting arrest, both third-degree felonies. He remains in the Brazos County Jail on $99,000 bond.
    https://theeagle.com/news/college-st...1f4f11626.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see that at least outside of Austin and Houston, Texas is TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS! Lock that burner/buck couple up for a few decades and see if their attitudes change. Texas prisons are not pleasant experiences AT ALL from what I've read of them.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical coon behavior... Load the hooptie with drugs, then drive around with a headlight out.

Then its "Why you stoppin me? I dindu nuffin!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Is it just me, or does the coalburner looks slightly retarded? Ok, coalburning tells its own tale, but even a retarded human should trump even magic niggers in IQ. Damn, I don't get those girls! These bucks are just such ugly creatures.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are born with guilty faces. Every Orange wearing nigger just looks like it did it. There's no need for a trial, the nigger's face says it all. So we move to trial by facial expressions. Would save a ton of time.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Nice heart warming story....I like to read stories about niggers getting busted for felonies, and convicted.....stays on their records and screws them out of some nigger give-aways....lol

Here in Florida, the libs sided with enough niggers to get a law passed that allowed convicted felons, of which 1.5 million niggers included, to vote, you know how niggers vote, democratic, the democratic party is the party of niggers, so the law makers put a caveat in the law that states ALL fines and restitution must be PAID before getting your voting rights back. Of course the niggers dont have the cash to do that so they cant qualify to vote...of course the niggers are taking it to the supreme court, not sure of the status, hope the new Justice gets on the bench and votes against it...

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Nice heart warming story....I like to read stories about niggers getting busted for felonies, and convicted.....stays on their records and screws them out of some nigger give-aways....lol

Here in Florida, the libs sided with enough niggers to get a law passed that allowed convicted felons, of which 1.5 million niggers included, to vote, you know how niggers vote, democratic, the democratic party is the party of niggers, so the law makers put a caveat in the law that states ALL fines and restitution must be PAID before getting your voting rights back. Of course the niggers dont have the cash to do that so they cant qualify to vote...of course the niggers are taking it to the supreme court, not sure of the status, hope the new Justice gets on the bench and votes against it...
    I agree that's why they're trying to do it in Florida; to sway the election to the left. There's a philosophical reason felons shouldn't be allowed to vote. Felonies are considered serious crimes. Someone is a felon because they decided to not follow the law. Because they do not wish to follow the law that elected lawmakers pass, they should not have a role in electing lawmakers. They do not posses the integrity and moral turpitude to elect honest politicians (if there is such a thing) but would likely vote for lawmakers that would be lax on crime, corruption and criminals themselves. Felons give up the right to vote for lawmakers when they decide to break the law in a serious way.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Bro, coalburners suffers from low intellect. That’s why they let niggers fuck them lol. What human in her right mind would ever let some disgusting nigger stick it inside her. Gross

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't understand how ANY human woman, ESPECIALLY a white girl, would lay down with a dirty, herpes filled, nigger animal. The venereal disease positive cases among nigger animals is OFF the charts.

I think any white girl that's with a nigger has a mental defect, of course you got your fat-ass lazy ugly skanks that weigh 300 lbs, I guess they do it cause most white guys dont want'em, and the nigger as we all know, will muh-dik Anything....nasty fucking niggers..