Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Tranny mudshark Teigen has miscarriage, world is spared another niglet

Chrissy Teigen shared tragic news on Wednesday night that she had experienced pregnancy loss.

The model and cookbook author, 34, and her husband, John Legend, 41, revealed in mid-August that Teigen was pregnant with her third child. Teigen had been sharing updates about the complications in her pregnancy and was hospitalized Sunday night after she experienced excessive bleeding.
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris...044454298.html

Don't worry, they'll just shit out another.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems the mutant pair can't seem to have normal children.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of the top 5 causes of miscarriages is infections. The number one cause of "infections" in women who commit bestiality are the various STI's currently carried by over one quarter of all niggers. Many STI carriers are untreated due to ignorance or are asymptomatic. Many previously treatable diseases are now antibiotic resistant and simply cannot be stopped with any treatment. Viruses cannot be cured at all. The patient can only be treated for symptoms. You carry many viruses for life and most cannot be cured, only treated.

She got the herpeghonersyphillaids. Now her baby chute is withering up.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha fuck you "Legend" and mudshark. Made my day. This is karma, you entitled bitches.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Just had a really scary morning,” she wrote on Tuesday, “Huge clot, almost save-worthy.
    "Save-worthy"??? Save it in a jar and put it on the mantle in their crib? JFC! The whole world needs to know about the nasty, vile clots flying out of her mutant-niglet launcher? Mudsharks always sink to the level of dirty sows once they start wallowing with some buck. Not an ounce of dignity or concept of privacy. Disgusting!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/chris...044454298.html

Don't worry, they'll just shit out another.
    What do you EXPECT from a talentless nigger and a mudshark?! I ALWAYS despised that coalburning C@NT anyway!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ha ha ha fuck you "Legend" and mudshark. Made my day. This is karma, you entitled bitches.
    This ugly mutt called himself "legend" for the usual nigger reasons. That's not his birth name.

And the woman, I don't know what the fuck she is. She's some kind of mutt. Seems her father was a sex tourist who picked up a Thai girl.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 10-01-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell did this nasty looking creature become a model? Ugly as sin!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    herpagonasyphilai ds A combination of herpes, gonorrhea, Syphilis, and aids in a dirtyjuicee cluster of disease.

Being niggers I am sure they both were more disease infected than that.

Niggers are a plague upon this planet.
    It's a term I branded a couple of guys with while I was in Millington going to school. The running joke was that they would be in the club on a Friday night and at the clinic by Monday morning. That's when I started seeing a pattern with Sailors - It wasn't just a joke. Some stereotypes are there for a reason.

I personally knew one oil drilling AS2 (NOLA in the early 90's) who was told by the CO of the clinic that if he showed up to sick call with one more STD, he would be written up for destruction of government property (I.E. his own dikk) and they were not joking. They were so damn serious about it that the threat was published in the base POW as a general warning to the whole base. Apparently, this guy wasn't the only one who was wasting all the doctor's time and all the pharmacy's penicillin for not wearing a jimmie suit. Rubbers were, afterall, free for the taking at the front desk of the clinic - literally a bucket full since they figured it should be cheaper to give them away than treat the results of stupidity when alcohol, sailors and whores mix.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    And to think, that ugly mud shark was a supermodel.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    And to think, that ugly mud shark was a supermodel.
    That word means nothing to me:

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    How the hell did this nasty looking creature become a model? Ugly as sin!

WTH? Are her udders resting on her stomach?

With all their money, look at the mess of their nest and the filthy mirror. Typical, I guess
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That word means nothing to me:
    I have some pretty heavy eyebrows, or so I thought until I saw that thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9d340184b5c1d7351856f1761974e882.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	12550
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the top 5 causes of miscarriages is infections. The number one cause of "infections" in women who commit bestiality are the various STI's currently carried by over one quarter of all niggers. Many STI carriers are untreated due to ignorance or are asymptomatic. Many previously treatable diseases are now antibiotic resistant and simply cannot be stopped with any treatment. Viruses cannot be cured at all. The patient can only be treated for symptoms. You carry many viruses for life and most cannot be cured, only treated.

Worked as an ER nurse in a major city. There was a term coined "The PID Shuffle" (pelvic inflammatory disease) for the sheboons. These lovies would literally shuffle their paws (no offense to animals), bend over holding their bellies. Treatment consisted of harpoon sized needles, one in each butt. The liquid meds were thick as milk shakes. Memories...

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Must be the “legendary” patient zero.