Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Another ridiculous ' rapper ' you never heard of gets arrested on gun charges

https://pagesix.com/2020/09/29/nba-y...605.1568574634

This coon has gots its badge of arrest honor to show reespek !! It is known by its nigger stage name NBA Young Boy.

However, the po po said this...

The East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office told us the 20-year-old rapper, whose real name is Kentrell DeSean Gaulden,
    It's real name is dumber than its street ghetto moniker.

NBA will be likely standing for Nigger Butt Ache, as it joins its fellow ' role models ' in the NU.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignorant snake headed wannabe gangster monkey knuckle dragging shit talking fucking nigger . The only rap song I ever listened to is the one by Blondie “rapture” I wouldn’t waste my eardrums listening to a nigger spew stupidity.And I would’ve banned rap music from my house. But my two daughters never listened to it,or any nigg for that matter.Thank god ,because the first step is listening to nigger rappers ,second step is sleeping with a nigger. And the third step would be done by me, the angry dad,which I can’t mention on this site because I don’t want to be banned.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only rap song I ever listened to is the one by Blondie “rapture” I wouldn’t waste my eardrums listening to a nigger spew stupidity.And I would’ve banned rap music from my house.
    I never could stand Blondie. Just not my thing.

This is as close as I ever came to listening to rap:

RIP Professor.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I never could stand Blondie. Just not my thing.

This is as close as I ever came to listening to rap:

RIP Professor.
    Not saying Blondie was my favorite.I am more of a classic hard rock guy.But,my point was,I hate nigger rap! I could probably tolerate anything,but rap.A ghetto nigger talking shit is not entertainment for me.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have corrupted their own musical culture with Crap. I remember groups like the Platters, Supremes, etc that we’re actually not bad to listen to. NIGGER RUIN EVERYTHING! Even their own music.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

As you can plainly see, the dindu drives aimlessly around in his car spouting bix nood and waving guns. It was only a matter of time before he gotpicked up LOL. Soon a N.U. Scholarship too I would suppose.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

As you can plainly see, the dindu drives aimlessly around in his car spouting bix nood and waving guns. It was only a matter of time before he gotpicked up LOL. Soon a N.U. Scholarship too I would suppose.

The chimp looks FAR more intelligent than the nigger!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even by nigger standards, that thing is hideous.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by odin's balls View Post
    even by nigger standards, that thing is hideous.
    tru dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Niggers have corrupted their own musical culture with Crap. I remember groups like the Platters, Supremes, etc that we’re actually not bad to listen to. NIGGER RUIN EVERYTHING! Even their own music.
    I have a lot of older vinyl lp records.And I have some blues and soul records from the 60s and 70s that are not bad to listen to.And back in that time niggs knew what they were. They didn’t act like wild savage gorillas as much.They started running their own music in the 80s. But as you said, it’s what they do. They ruin everything.