Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Next Gen (Nig) Stats

Google has statistics for just about every aspect of athletic competitions these days. However, there's one set of numbers they don't measure, and when it comes to football, they're probably the most important. The Ravens were 3.5 point favorites over the Chiefs. Pundits have seen mulatto niggers like Russel Wilson and Patrick Mahomes win titles and assumed the stigma of the Shitskin QB was a myth.

In reality it's elementary math: Mahomes: 10% Nigger gene pollution..Jackson: 95% Nigger gene pollution..nuff said.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    1% pollution is enough. It won't be long before it engages in major TNB and is off to Nigger U. But even at 10% nigger that is enough for him to not be considered white by "protesters" and be 10% victim when arrested for said TNB.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to be a big football fan. Every Monday night was a party for me during football season. Last night I loaded bullets while I listenEd to some Metallica through my speakers.No football!
    I never liked niggers.But I tolerated them banging each other up on a football field.All this ended when they started disrespecting my country and honoring felons. Fuck the Niger Felon League.I hope they go bankrupt!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    My sentiment too....the nigger football league is 75% smelly, stinking, dreadlocked nigger felons....what I find totally Disgusting is; we all know niggers hate this country, niggers think that everything is owed to them, yet they pay a high yellow new nigger $50 million a year to throw a coconut to another nigger....every nigger animal in this country should be down on Its knees kissing the ground...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ...All this ended when they started disrespecting my country...

Fuckin' A right!!!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I seen a mudshark this morning on the news complaining about how her half nigger kid wasn’t be able to get a scholarship to go collage😂. Well guess you’ll have to take loans like the rest of us 😂🤷*♂️.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

nigger felon league

Why the hell would any self-respecting White People ever watch that shit, much less, debate useless meaningless statistics? I shut that shit off in 1984, except for hockey. 10 years ago I shut that down. One nigger was one too many.