Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump calls for investigating she boon Rep Ilhan Omar& her coon henchmen's ballot harvesting scam

Listen to this friggin' bix nood niggerbabble. It's practically indecipherable!

First mistake: letting these feral, worthless savages immigrate here in the first place.
    President Trump has called for an investigation into Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar for alleged “ballot harvesting” in Minnesota.
    “This is totally illegal. Hope that the U.S. Attorney in Minnesota has this, and other of her many misdeeds, under serious review??? If not, why not???,” the president tweeted early Monday.

“We will win Minnesota because of her, and law enforcement. Saved Minneapolis & Iron O Range!,” he continued.

The president was referring to a report from Project Veritas that implicates progressive “Squad” member Omar in an alleged cash-for-ballots scheme to gather absentee ballots illegally from Somali immigrants.

In a video posted by Project Veritas late Sunday, Liban Mohamed, the brother of Minneapolis City Council member Jamal Osman, is shown with ballots filling his car’s dashboard.

“Just today we got 300 for Jamal Osman,” Mohamed says in the video posted on July 1, according to the report. “I have 300 ballots in my car right now. … Numbers don’t lie. You can see my car is full. All these here are absentee ballots. … Look, all these are for Jamal Osman.”
    https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/trump-...esting-claims/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have the HNIC to thank for the fuxation of Minneapolis with savage muzzie niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Listen to this friggin' bix nood niggerbabble. It's practically indecipherable!

First mistake: letting these feral, worthless savages immigrate here in the first place.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/28/trump-...esting-claims/
    I HATE this nigger-@$$lifter CUNT even MORE than aoc!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just when you thought the nigger couldn’t get any more vile,hateful and dangerous.Enter the muslin nigger!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.