Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear it appears all the phone operators for big companies in US are niggers.

I got a called by a sheboon for my utility company. They wanted to install smart meters. to confirm a appointment, that I never made. I paid them along time ago to install them remote meters. But they wanted to install newest ones. So I said fine to the appointment.

Assholes never calls me for the appointment, they knock on the door apparently. I don't live there. I told sheboon operator this. I told them, I own the place, but my tenants live there. I'll be waiting inside my car park some where close by. It's a all day appointment. I saw a nigger walking by with a bunch of meters. I was like hey you the meter guy. He was like yeah for the electrical. I'm like where is the gas guy? he was like oh he left!!!

I call their office. The office nigger was like. I'll get them back. Waited and nothing. Call they were like you never made appointment for gas. I'm like yes I did. In fact you're company insisted on installing the meters. and I have a note that says nobody was home. Plus the electrical meter guy can testified the gas guy came by. all operators so far are niggers. So they now give me another appointment a month from now.

I call main company to make sure I didn't get charged for meters appointment. To my surprised not really. another nigger. He didn't give a shit. He pretended to do work. I know cause he never ask for the address. I'm like I don't want to be charge 100 bucks for the appointment. That's how much they charge if you miss the appointment. He was like you won't. I'm like you didn't even get my address. at that point. he was like whats you're address. and pretends to take down address and thanks me and ends the conversion. I doubt the nigger wrote down what happen.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Trusting a nigger to install anything that involves Electricity or Gas is paramount to giving a 3 year old matches to play with.
    Amen to that.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a pretty firm policy when calling a company that I know has multiple operators, if a shine (or magic carpet rider) answers, I immediately hang up and redial, hoping for better luck next time.

You waste so much time when you deal with a jig because they could care less about helping YT.

The water department is a perfect example. The billing dept. must be all jigs because the bill is always fucked up. Then trying to get it resolved by a spook is impossible.

It may take 3 or 4 click/redials, but eventually I'll get a human that can solve my problem quickly.

Well worth the extra minute or two spent operator or customer service representative shopping.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I have a pretty firm policy when calling a company that I know has multiple operators, if a shine (or magic carpet rider) answers, I immediately hang up and redial, hoping for better luck next time.

You waste so much time when you deal with a jig because they could care less about helping YT.

The water department is a perfect example. The billing dept. must be all jigs because the bill is always fucked up. Then trying to get it resolved by a spook is impossible.

It may take 3 or 4 click/redials, but eventually I'll get a human that can solve my problem quickly.

Well worth the extra minute or two spent operator or customer service representative shopping.
    That's EXACTLY what I do!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to get them cranked when they ask, "how can I help you." Reply, "let me speak to someone white."