Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Maryland County to pay out $20m for made good nigger shot by nigger cop

https://www.rt.com/usa/501965-maryla...ng-settlement/

Maryland's Prince George's County agreed to pay a $20-million settlement – one of the largest ever in a police-brutality case – to the family of a black man who was shot dead by a black officer while handcuffed in a patrol car.
    Niggers just aren't worth having around are they?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The story didn't mention the species of the police involved in the niggoodification. I must assume that since I haven't heard of this story, the cop must have been a nigger. Otherwise, the good nigger's name would be on niggerball helmets and protest signs.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 09-29-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    https://www.rt.com/usa/501965-maryla...ng-settlement/

Niggers just aren't worth having around are they?
    P.G. County is one of the MOST fuxated counties in Maryland!! In the '70's it was a lot of Blue Collar whites but in the '80's a LOT of D.C. niggers moved there and the crime rates went WAY UP!! No surprise there!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    That’s bullshit. Personally if I were the governor of that state, I’d sue the family of the nigger perp for $10, the price of the ammo which was used. The worthless fucking monkey was probably a burden to everyone around him anyway. Now that they got their ghetto lottery money, they’re going to say “we sho does miss him”