Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No-talent, filthy sowpotomus "Lizzo" complains about white girls who aren't fat enough

Pop star Lizzo has complained that the ‘body positivity’ movement is being hijacked by white girls who aren’t large enough.

Yes, really.
    "Body positivity" means you should admire and adore 300+lb fat sows for being so brave as to eat a ton of frah chicken every day with their welfare and food skamps.

Of course, in reality, the ‘body positivity’ movement is nothing more than a refuge for lazy, fat people who eat too much.
    https://summit.news/2020/09/25/lizzo...nt-fat-enough/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be as ludicrous as promoting a ‘smoker positivity movement’, where the dangers of smoking are completely ignored and superseded by the smoker’s need not to feel judged.
    Paul Joseph Watson has a way of putting the truth out there with words that simply cannot be argued against with any ammo whatsoever. I've been following him for quite a while now and love the way he is unapologetic and no holds barred. I can tell he is a student of Professor Limbaugh.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White girls don't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at KFC thus the 100 pound or more weight difference between white girls and sheboonies!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat disgusting nigger sow.Fat or thin,a monkey is still a monkey.Lizzo would still be a smelly fucking disgusting baboon even if it were skinny. Personally I’m not attracted to monkey women. Whether it be an octocoon like Megan Markle.Or an in shape light-skinned nigger bitch like Halle Berry. When it comes to women for me, if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    White girls don't eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at KFC thus the 100 pound or more weight difference between white girls and sheboonies!
    You mean 200 pound difference!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Fat disgusting nigger sow.Fat or thin,a monkey is still a monkey.Lizzo would still be a smelly fucking disgusting baboon even if it were skinny. Personally I’m not attracted to monkey women. Whether it be an octocoon like Megan Markle.Or an in shape light-skinned nigger bitch like Halle Berry. When it comes to women for me, if it ain’t white, it ain’t right.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggo the piggo

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I find positive about Lizzo’s obese body is that it will give her health problems that will kill her.But unfortunately, it won’t be soon enough.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pop star Lizzo has complained that the ‘body positivity’ movement is being hijacked by white girls who aren’t large enough.

Well Lizzo, you hippo shaped talent vacuum. Thats hardly surprising considering you can hoover up the entire buffet on your first sweep.

Perhaps if it went on a diet, all those starving niglets in Africa may finally get a look in.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The only thing I find positive about Lizzo’s obese body is that it will give her health problems that will kill her.But unfortunately, it won’t be soon enough.
    That's something I don't understand about niggers. They die from things like Chinese virus and Ebola, but most humans weighing as much as these bus-sized niggers would die of a coronary by 25.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.